4 ~ Rogue

~ Zara's POV

"You're a rogue!" Before I could say anything to reply he cut me off.

"You knew this entire time that we were mates yet you chose to pretend to be human! And it gets worse you're a rogue. You! My own mate deceiving me! I can't stand for this. No, I won't stand for this! I am to be crowned alpha in less than a month. What will everyone think when they find out their alpha's mate is a no good, mangy little mon-" I stopped him right there, tears evident in my eyes but I refuse to let even one fall for him.

"Why do you think you can judge me because of one factor in my life, a big one, but not one that completely summarises me! You think I'm a mangy mongrel or a no good murder, well guess what I'm not! You Mr alpha do not know me and now you never will! So I suggest you leave this apartment right now and we both go our separate ways, because one things for sure I don't want an arrogant ass as my mate, goodbye!" And with that I shoved him out of the door and just stood there. I didn't know what to do. The one person in this entire fucked up world who was made to love me and to never betray me just stabbed me in the back or should I say heart, using a silver dagger, laced with wolfsbane.

For the first time in forever I didn't know what to do with myself. I couldn't leave as I had a fight on Friday that I couldn't miss and even if I could I wouldn't have enough money for a new apartment. So I had to stay at least until Friday.

~Dean's POV

I was shocked to say the least. What was The Moon Goddess thinking pairing an alpha with a rogue, one of a packs greatest enemy. Usually I would have killed her but as she was my mate I couldn't otherwise I would die as well. Stupid mate bond!

You don't mean that!

Great timing Crowley! Where were you earlier.

Well when I, sorry I meant 'we' found out about Zara being a rogue I decided to contact her wolf, that's why neither of us tried to surface.

Yes ok can we skip the boring details what did you find out about the mongrel?!? Crowley growled obviously not liking how he had addressed Zara and her wolf.

Don't call her that!

Whatever! Just carry on.

Well I found out that there's is definitely more to them than what we thought. I couldn't get exact details but enough to know they've suffered a great deal. Zara's wolf's name is Zoë-

Cut the crap and get to the important stuff!

Whatever, so I asked her where her pack is, she said they were all dead, so I pried a little and asked what happened to them. She gave me a short answer yet it was heart breaking to hear. They were all murdered you see but the thing is they were killed by rogues so Zara and Zoë aren't actual rogues they just don't have a home so they are classed as one! I thought about what I had just been informed then I thought about what i had said to her and instantly regretted it.

So are they staying with some relatives or a family friend or even foster parents?

That's the thing I don't think they are staying with anyone, I think they're all alone. My stomach dropped and I instantly realised what a dick I was, I had completely judged her, no I basically rejected her for something that happened possibly ages ago and now she might just move to another town. No! I refuse to let that happen tomorrow I will find her and I'm going to apologise.

~The Next Day
Zara's POV

I couldn't leave my bed, I didn't want to I hadn't slept all night which was nearly normal for me with all the nightmares and shit, but this time I couldn't even sleep when I took my sleeping pills. I even have to get these from the chemist, because they aren't as strong as the ones behind the counter, usually they worked just enough. I guess not this time. I refuse to got to the doctors for it there is no point they will just say I'm depressed and I have insomnia or something, human problems, then I will get sent away or given pills that will make me so drowsy and disconnect me from my wolf even more than I already am.

But besides all that I knew the main reason disrupting my irregular sleep was what happened yesterday. In fact I decided not to go to school for the rest of the week there's no point I will be leaving soon anyway. The only reason I'm getting out of bed is to A- go to the gym or B- get the phone to call in sick. Zoë won't talk to me but I know she's there. I can feel her crying and her desperate attempts to come up with an excuse for our mates reaction, but there aren't any so she won't talk to me. As a result to this I spent my time wallowing in my own self pity and the agonising silence.

That was how I spent the rest of my week right up until Thursday...

Knock, knock, knock.
I could smell him from a mile away. My mates intoxicating scent of pine and mint surrounded me.

Mate

Oh, so now you talk.

Go to mate.

No there's no point we will be gone within the week anyway!

You can't do that!

I can and I will, just watch me!

"Zara open up I know your in there and I'm not leaving!" I just stayed still and didn't move. "Zara open up please! I'm sorry" he whispered the last part under his breath but I still heard it with my werewolf hearing.

After an agonising hour he finally left and I could tell his heart was broken but it was his fault! Plus in a way I was saving him. I was saving him from me.

______________________

That was it for this chapter, hope you enjoyed! Sorry for the late update I couldn't upload any chapters the date below is when I wrote it so it might be different to when I publish it.😢☺️
~Mia❤️
Tuesday 24th October 2017