10 ~ Abomination part 1

~Dean's POV

I woke up to what sounded like muffled crying. Confused I sat up only to see Zara curled up in a little ball crying. Suddenly she let out one of the loudest screams I've ever heard. It was like a banshee. "Zara! What's happening are you hurt?" Then I realised, she was still asleep. I gently shook her trying to wake her up from whatever hell she was enduring. Her eyes started to flutter open but what I saw would haunt me for as long as I lived. Zara's eyes were glowing like white orbs.

I didn't know what to do! I shook her but it did nothing. I tried again bet when I touched her it was like an electric shock, except worse. Her body started to levitate right in front of me. I was terrified, I tried contacting Crowley but I was so confused that I couldn't function properly.

It dawned on me that I still have no idea what's going through Zara's mind right now. It was obvious she wasn't in control, but what was?

Then just like that it stopped. She came falling down but I managed to catch her just before she hit the floor. She was shaking like crazy and kept mumbling things. Eventually the mumble got louder and louder. "They're everywhere! They're coming to get me! I shouldn't of escaped I was so stupid! Stupid!" She rambled on it was like she was talking to herself, it was like I wasn't even there. Every time I said something it would be like I didn't say anything.

Then it all clicked Zara had been taken for so long, she probably never talked to anyone and that alone is enough to drive you insane. I pitied her, my mate, she was so... so... broken.

"Stop it." Her voice was now calm and collected as if nothing ever happened.

"Stop it!" She repeated this time there was more power behind her words.

"Stop what?" I was so confused by her very sudden mood swing. One second she's vulnerable and scared and the next she's back to being ice cold. It didn't make sense.

"Your pitying me! I don't like it. I've gone through my entire life being pitied for my past, I most certainly don't want or need it now." I finally understood. She has obviously had a rough past with her pack being killed but having everyone pity you all the time, that's got to be even worse.

"I'm sorry. If you don't mind me asking what was that thing that just happened? With the whole eyes glowing and levitating thing, because I've got to hand it to you that scared the shít out of me." I awkwardly scratched the back of my head not knowing what to do.

"That's just a the beginning of what they did to me." Her voice was hard and held no emotion They? Who's they? Are they the same people she was talking about before? Did they torture her or something? I swear if they did I will rip their heads off.

~ Zara's POV

One thing was for sure, I was going to have to do a lot of explaining. Dean was about to speak when I quickly put my hand over his mouth. "If you want to hear the whole story you need to be quiet." He nodded and let me precede with my story.

"When I was taken, I was heavily drugged by two men Hiram and Markus. They are both scientist hunters. I was taken for some reason which I still don't know. I thought it was just because I was a werewolf but they kept saying that I was special or something. When I first woke up I was taken to a sort of lab but with more restraints and silver. Something they gave me prevented me ever shifting or talking to my wolf, I have lived my life alone but I always had Zoë. So when I didn't have her I was lost and weak, I think that was their goal. Everyday would be a new hell I remember every second of it every once of pain I felt. Hiram and Markus wanted to make me into their secret weapon, each day they wanted to make a different cell mutate and make me less of of a werewolf and more of and abomination." I tear slide down my cheek as a memory arose in my head whilst I carried on telling my story.

~ Flashback

"Hello, Zara. How are you today?"

"Like you care I muttered in return."

On the contrary, I care dearly about the well being of my favourite test subject." He snickered. "Now Markus isn't here today as he's working on a new experiment for you."

Wow. Aren't I lucky"

"Indeed you are for today we have test day!" Not today! Please!

"NO! NO! Please! I will behave! Don't do this!" I cried and pleaded but nothing worked! He didn't even flinch.

"Oh, come now! We have to do this you know we do. And as for your screams you know they just make my job more enjoyable! It's like music to my ears."

"Your sick! Let me go you evil bastard!"

"Why would I do that?" And with that he picked up some silver and jabbed it in my stomach. I screamed in pain, whilst the silver continued to burn. After a while the pain seemed to die down.

"Hmmm your cells seem to be cooperating with the silver finally. On to the next test." He went into the leather bag beside him and picked up a dagger. This was no ordinary dagger though it had the ability to trap any mythical being inside they're own mind driving them insane. The only way to escape is pulling the dagger out yourself it can't be anyone else. Last time I was stuck for a month apparently.

"Please I don't want to do this one can't we just use wolfsbane instead! Please!"

"Shut up! You know that me and Markus changed the way in which wolfsbane affects you. Now we are doing the same with this now keep still so I can remove the silver." I screamed as he painfully removed the silver from my stomach. A few minutes later I was stabbed in the same place this time instead of pain I felt lost.

A cold, icy feeling over took my skin as my mind slowly drifted away. The last thing I remember from this was the ceiling fading into nothing.

______________________

So this chapter turned out darker then I thought it would😆 oops 😬
See ya next time!👋
~ Mia❤️
Monday 30th October 2017