16 ~ Savage

~ Zara's POV

Everything slowed down. I couldn't hear what the doctor was saying and I didn't want to. I heard a few things like cells and mutations, but then I heard "you have 4 months to live I'm so sorry but there's nothing we can do for you." That was it. How short and wonderful my like has been. The doctor was still talking but I had enough, there's nothing they can do for me. Unconsciously, I got up and walked away. I knew exactly where I was going and Zoë knew to.

We arrived at our destination with one expectation, to have one last night of freedom. The Globe, a bar hidden away from humans and only for werewolves. I walked in determined to escape this black hole that's been chasing me for so long, even just for a couple hours.
I'm done, Zoë's given up, this is it. Urg! It's so depressing!

No! This is not happening I wanted one night of fun and that's what I'm having. "Hey! Bar tender! 6 shots!" I shout.

"Um, are you sure? I mean this is alcohol designed to make us drunk, I mean one will do, right?"

"I'm sorry I don't think you heard me! 6 shots!" I growled annoyed.
Who does he think he is! He doesn't know us!

I know!

The bar tender turned around and poured the shots. I downed all 6 of them. The burning bitter liquid hitting the back of my throat like acid, but the tingling sensation that warmed my bones it wasn't enough to make me drunk but just enough to keep me going.

This earned the whole bar to go silent and stare. "What! Never seen a woman drink before!" One man stepped forward he was big but I could take him.

"Those shots are mixed with wolfsbane, so either your a hybrid or your a human with a werewolf's sent!" This pissed me off!

"Try hunters experiment asshole!"

"And what does that mean." Another one spoke up I assumed it was his friend.

"It's means you've pissed me off and are now are going to be in deep shit if you don't walk away!"

"Yeah, you and what army!"

"Try me! I. Dare. You!" Growls erupted around me.

"Maybe be I will." His smug smirk pissed me off. This guy doesn't know who he messed with. I've been winning fights for years, I escaped the hunters grasps, I survived test after test, I even got away from the most dangerous rouges pack. And now. Now I was going to beat these guys shitless.

"Bring it on." The first larger guy swung at me I ducked everyone around us stepped back not wanting to get involved. Wimps. It was my turn. I dragged his leg back from where I was he landed with a big thud on the floor. He was beyond annoyed and I was loving it.

His pace sped up, swing after swing, kick after kick, I dodged them all. I was in the zone and wasn't getting out of it without winning. He went to punch me again but I grabbed his arm and twisted it around to his back. I didn't stop until I heard a satisfying pop that signified his arm being dislocated.

I kicked his back so hard he landed face first on the floor but I wasn't done yet. My feet repeated to kick him in the stomach until a glimmer of light caught me from the side. This was either a hallucination from the alcohol or it was a mirror of some sorts. I promptly spun around, That guy wasn't going to be getting up for a while anyway. As soon as I did my hands sprung to action. A man carrying a weapon that was used to try and kill me. The guy wilding it was no other than his friend.

A sliver blade was now drawing a small amount of blood from my palm. It didn't affect me much, I had mutated so much that silver did nothing to me, this puny objected caused nothing more than a mere paper cut.

This guy, that once carried so much pride with him was nothing to me. His thick leather gloves protected him from the silver. "Hmm now what do we have here? Tut,tut,tut. Didn't you listen earlier I'm a hunters experiment." I ripped the silver out of his now trembling hands. "You are nothing against me!" And with that I dropped the silver on the floor.

The echoing sound of it bouncing around caused silence, the only other noise was coming from the bumbling baboon behind me. Everyone was shocked. I took this opportunity to walk out of the bar everyone parting to make a gap to the door. The only thing I left behind was destruction.

________________________

Oh! She is good! Hope you enjoyed!
~ Mia❤️
Saturday 18th November 2017