11 ~ Abomination part 2

~ Zara's POV

Dean looked at me, his eyes glazed over signifying that he was talking to his wolf. I had just told him everything I had remembered about that awful place. He looked like he was in a state of shock. It was a lot of information to take in.

"So you went through all of that alone?" He finally broke the deafening silence. I awkwardly laughed to myself, Dean seemed to catch this and raised his eyebrow.
"What's so funny?"

"Well, I've been alone my entire life so the only thing different was the fact this I was tortured and didn't have my wolf." Dean was now frowning obviously confused as to why I had laughed.

"I don't see what so funny about this."

"Well my life has always been on a downward spiral, so something like this happening to me is just another chapter to my never ending horror story." Dean shifted obviously uncomfortable about this conversation, I knew he wanted to hear everything that had happened to me after I met him, but anything before that he most likely doesn't care, that was all before I was his problem. It's not him who
doesn't want to hear it it's you who doesn't want to say it.

Zoë?!?

Yep! She sounded cheery I was overjoyed to hear her voice again. Even though it was a bit weak, it was her! The only person I've ever been close to Well up till now at least.

"What? What happening."

"It's Zoë she's back!" I shouted but as I did I suddenly felt really drained I started to stumble but was caught by Dean's muscular arms.

"Woah, hold up. Looks like someone's a bit tired. I'll let you  sleep and you can tell me anything else in the morning. It's still only... 3:48am!!!!!! Yep we are definitely sleeping."

He helped me up on the bed and snuggled up to me. As much as I wanted to tell him about my past I couldn't muster up a sentence without yawning. (A/N: Who else just yawned?) Just like that I slipped into the best sleep I've ever had, probably something to do with being right next to my mate.

When I woke up I was disappointed to find that I was alone in the bed. When I rolled over on the hospital bed, right on top of the pillow was a note.

'Just gone to get some breakfast for us, should be back in around 10.
Love,
Your adoring mate xxx'

My heart melted when I read the word mate. Wait melted! What happened to the sassy Zara? Did something happen between you two?

No, but I've started to tolerate Dean. I thought since I was without you I needed someone to talk to.

That's bullshit and you know it! You like him! I'm so proud of you!

Whatever.

Anyway we have a really urgent issue. What happened to us? or you I mean? The whole time i was with the rest of the wolves who haven't met their other half yet.

Wait what! So whilst I was being tortured you were off playing with your friends!

1- it wasn't my fault and 2- it wasn't that long like 2 weeks tops.

NO! Try 2 years! This seemed to shut her up.

I guess the saying time flies whilst your having fun is true but the time up their going so fast will make a year into a week. She nervously chuckled.

Look, I know it wasn't your fault but I also know that I have missed you for 2 years!

Well even though you weren't gone for that long I also missed you. We were interrupted when someone burst in the room.

"I brought bagels!"

________________________

Hi guys! Sorry this chapters short I've been so busy with school and the fact that it's Halloween 🎃 👻
~Mia❤️
Tuesday 31st October