31 ~ Batmans The Best

~ Zara's POV
Time jump 3 months and 20 days in to the future

"You know Jane I haven't known you for very long but I feel like I've know you for forever. Does that make sense?"

"I guess I mean maybe the whole reason you met your mate was to find me because I'm better than any mate." She snickered. We were both laying on the ground just watching the clouds as the world passes by. "Oh! That one looks like your face it's all smooshed just like yours." She giggled.

"Hey! It does not!"

Yeah it does!

Hey! Not you too!

"It Does!" Jane whined.

"Yeah well that one looks like your butt, it's all wrinkly!" I cackled. We both stared at each other waiting for the other to give in but after a while we both ended up laughing at our own stupidity.

"Fine, I give in!"

"Me too!"

Suddenly, there was a loud growl that me and Jane were used to by now. "Jane! Zara! My office I have important news-"

And then I woke up...

~In the hospital

"Hey Zara, how are you holding up?" It's was Zack.

"Oh just peachy, you know you should try this dying thing I mean look it's making me even slimmer." Even my voice sounded like it was dying.

"Zara, come on."

"Zack I know you don't like it but I'm just saying the truth." I shrugged my shoulders. "I've come to terms with my death now it's time you do the same."

"Zara you know I can't do that."

"Whatever." I muttered under my breath I'm sick everyone telling me how to feeling and acting like everyone lives forever it's bullshit. "So where's Jane on this fine day? She was in my dream you know."

"Hmm and what was this dream about?"

"We were cloud watching and she said that my face looked like a cloud because it was all smooshed together." I laughed.

"Wow, so even in your dreams she can torment you?" He laughed.

"Hahah. Now where is she?"

"Why?"

"So I can shout at her for calling my face smooshed."

"That was just a dream."

"Yeah well dreams always have a meaning."

"If that's true what's the meaning behind me, batman, Harley Quinn and Deadpool going bowling?"

"Whatev- wait what? But... but they're not even from the same universes! Deadpool is marvel! Just out of curiosity who won?"

"Batman why?"

"Ha told you that batman was the best!!"

"No he's not!"

"Yes he is!"

"Not!"

"Is!"

"Shut up! I've been sitting here for like 5 minutes now listening to you two bicker about who's best! It's very obvious that batman is the best. So now that that over with how are you feeling Zara?" It was Jane, I was so occupied with defending Batman that I was oblivious to Jane walking into the room.

"Urg, why does everyone ask that I mean isn't it obvious."

"To start a conversation?"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah..." I rolled my eye and stared at my now really skinny, boney hands.