30 ~ The Sleepover

A/N: This is Zara's bedroom and bathroom

~ Zara's POV

Beep Beep Beep.

"Urg." I stretch my arm out to reach the stupid alarm clock but before I could reach it there was a crash and no more alarm noises. I spent no more than 5 thinking of how on Earth it turned of but soon decided to forget about it as sleep was calling me.

Zara... Zara... Zara!

What! What do you want from me?!?

I think you should check what happened to the alarm clock.

It turned off can't we just leave it at that! My head hurts! I groaned.

Please!

Fine. Slowly and reluctantly I opened my eyes to the blinding light and observed my room. On the floor were the remains of my alarm clock which judging from the mark on the wall had been thrown. What the hell.

I told you to look.

Yeah, yeah. I investigated further and got off of my bed it was only then that I felt the presence of someone behind. Bewildered, I spun around around and jumped onto the bed squashing the intruder.

"Ouch! What the hell Zara! Again are you fucking kidding me!" He half chuckled half yelled.

"Crap! I'm so so so so so sorry Zack! You scared the life out of me! What are you doing here? Also you smashed my alarm clock."

"Yeah well it wouldn't turn off and to answer your question your the one who made me stay here." He smirked. And just like that the memories of last night flooded my brain.

"Ooohhhh yeah." I was definitely blushing, i mean I invited the guy into my bed how forward could I be?! "Yikes! I'm sorry for that."

"I'm not. In fact I think that was the best sleep I've had in a while maybe even ever!"

"Well um glad I could be of service." Oh goddess! That sounds so wrong! Wait is he laughing. Yep, he's laughing... at me.
"Hey, pervert! Not in that way! Get your mind out of the gutters!" If I wasn't blushing before I most definitely am now. I sighed in defeat and rolled of the bed heading to the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" Zack asked moving his eyebrows up and down.

"To have a shower" ready for his response I sighed and carried on to the door.

"Can I join you?" And there's the question I knew he would answer.

"Pff! You wish!"

"Maybe I do." Wow this guy just can't quit.

"Whatever." By this point I was at the bathroom door and swung it open closing it as fast as possible and then checking and rechecking that the lock was on before turning on the shower and welcoming the warm trickles of water.

It was so nice but I guess going on the run for so long you forget the little things. I was taken out of the out of my trance by a rude knock. Followed by a familiar voice.

"Zara hurry up we are going shopping today!" It was Jane.

"Shopping? Why?" Well duh you can't just keep wearing those clothes that you took with you there's only like 2 different outfits." She had a point.

"Uh ok just give me 15 minutes and I will meet you downstairs."

"Okey dokey!" I heard footsteps leading to the door and sighed but as soon as the sound went I was hit with the realisation that I need to get ready. Rushing, I washed myself and turned off the shower and wrapped a towel around myself that was placed on the radiator. Thinking that Zack. Had left and I'd been fine to run out in just a towel to my clothes. I was unfortunately wrong.

"Zack!!! Get out!" There on my bed laid Zack his face now a bright pink. He quickly scrambled to his feet and ran out the door shouting "Sorry!" as he went.

"What an idiot." I chuckled to myself.

"Hey I heard that!" Zack shouted from a distance.

"You were supposed to!" I shouted back even though he could hear me if I didn't shout.

__________________________

Hey, guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter sorry it's a little late😂 Also Happy Valentines Day!!❤️💕
~Mia❤️
Wednesday 14th February 2018