Will You Be My Girlfriend? - Part 6

*Gif from Giphy.com

"Excuse me," you said in between gasps, but no one was paying attention.

You felt tears forming in your eyes until you felt someone take your hand. You looked up and saw that it was Harry. He pushed through the crowd, holding your hand as he pulled you through. He found an exit door to the back of the club and you felt the cool air hit your face.

"Hey, it's okay," he said rubbing your arms. "Just breathe. Take deep breaths. In and out."

You gripped onto his arms and tried taking the deep breaths. You closed your eyes and after a bit, you felt it going back to normal. When you finally were over your spell, you opened your eyes and looked at him.

"T-Thank you," you said shivering as the cold London air hit your shoulders. You had left your jacket at the booth.

"Here," he said taking off his jacket and wrapping it around you. "Are you okay?"

"Sort of," you said.

"What happened back there?" he asked.

"I uh, I get like that sometimes in big crowds," you admitted. "It just got to be too much."

He nodded. "Well, I'm glad you're okay,"

"Thanks," you said. "Um, can we talk?"

"I should probably get back inside," he said.

"Oh," you whispered. "Okay." You took his jacket back off and handed it to him.

He took it back and put it back on. "Well, uh, are you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," you said.

He nodded and went to go inside, but noticed you weren't following him. "Aren't you going to go back inside?"

You shook your head. "I'm just gonna go home,"

"What about your friend?" He asked.

"I'll call her and let her know," you shrugged. "I'll be fine," you said wiping your eyes.

You turned around and started walking towards the front of the club through the alleyway.

Harry sighed. "Y/N, wait!" he said running up to you. "Let me take home."

"You don't have to do that. I don't want your pity," you sighed.

"I'm not pitying you. I just, I want to make sure you get home safe," he sighed.

"Okay, so you won't talk to me, but you feel sorry enough for me to make sure I get home safe?" You asked annoyed.

"Look, I'm just trying to be nice. If anyone should be upset, it's me," he said. "That shit that you wrote about me..."

"I DIDN'T FUCKING WRITE IT," you screamed. "And if you would have given me the chance to explain what the fuck happened you would know that."

"It had your name on it, Y/N and you interviewed me, so if you didn't write it, who did?" he asked.

"My editor! She hates me and it didn't help that she was the one who was supposed to interview you that day, but she got fucking hungover and couldn't make it. So, she wrote that shit about you making it look like I was the one who wrote it just so I could look bad. But she claimed it was for the magazine or some shit because it would create drama, but whatever," you said. "So, please spare me the nice guy routine about making sure I get home okay when you obviously don't really care."