Photographer Harry - Part 17

gif from Harrysimpact on tumblr.

"Okay, I need your help with outfits," you tell Harry as he sits on your bed.

"Why?" He groaned. "You look great in anything."

"Because you're the photographer and while that's really sweet of you to say, you're my boyfriend and you're biased," you said.

"Then why are you wanting me to take the pictures for your website. If I'm so fucking biased then I'll say you look great in every picture when you might not," he smirked.

"A real photographer costs money, something I don't have," you said. "I don't need cash to pay you, I have other ways to thank you for your time."

He smirked. "And you're very, very good at that form of payment."

"I know, I make a damn good chicken pasta," you smirked.

"While that may be true, I was referring to something else," he said walking over to you.

"You would," you laughed. "So, what about this dress?"

"I like it," he nodded.

"Great," you said throwing it on the bed.

You went back into your closet, while Harry snuck over to your drawers. He looked behind his shoulder to see if you were looking. He opened the top drawer and smirked when he found a nice little bra.

"This new?" He asked holding it up.

"Really?" You laughed.

"What? I'm helping," he said.

"Oh yeah, cause I'm gonna put pictures of me in a bra on my website," you rolled your eyes. "That'd be a whole other type of website."

"Who said it has to be for the website," he smirked. "It could be for my eyes only."

"You wish," you laughed throwing another outfit on the bed.

"I do, actually," he smirked. "It'll be hot."

"We'll see," you rolled your eyes.

"Fuck yes!" he smirked throwing the bra on the bed.

**

Once you got everything picked out, you did your hair and makeup before heading to the park to take photos for your website. You had come with the idea when you realized you never really had professional-ish photos taken. You usually only used ones taken with your phone. One night when you were with Harry, you remembered he had a pretty fancy camera and liked taking photos every now and then, so you mentioned it to him and of course he wanted to do it.

Harry smiled at you as he started taking pictures.

"What?" You blushed.

"Nothing, it's just you're really good at this," he said. "You look really beautiful."

"You're being biased again," you pointed out.

"No, I'm not," he laughed.

"Uh, huh, sure," you said.

"I'm being serious," he said putting the camera up again. "Look right here," he said holding his arm up to the side.

After the sun started to set, Harry walked over to you. "Wanna go back to my place and have a little photo shoot of our own?" He smirked.

"Hmm, only if you buy me dinner first," you giggled.

He smirked. "I can do that," he said wrapping his arm around you.