Everything Was About To Change - Part 19

*gif juststyls on tumblr

The next morning you woke up to the sound of Jess knocking your bedroom door. You groaned getting up from the bed and opening the door.

"Jesus, Jess what?" you sighed.

"Uh, the pictures have surfaced," she said.

"Damn it," you groaned.

"But that's not it," she said. "Well, that's not all of it. It's bad, really bad."

"What else is it?" You asked.

She sighed handing you her phone. Look at the article that's pulled up and read the headline. "Harry Styles' Blogger Girlfriend Follows In Father's Footsteps as She Cheats On The Heartthrob Pop Artist with Ex" Written by Madison King.

"What the fucking hell is she talking about?" You said. "What does my father have to do with anything?"

"Scroll down," she whispered.

You looked at her confused but do it, when you see a picture of your father with another woman with the caption. "Y/N's Father has been seen out and about with a mystery woman while his wife of almost thirty years is nowhere to be seen."

"This... this... she's fucking lying. How dare she bring my family into this," you snapped.

"What's going on?" Harry said yawning.

"That bitch brought my family into this," you said showing him the article.

"Y/N, you have to admit that it doesn't look good," Jess whispered.

"My father loves my mother. He wouldn't cheat on her. She probably set him up just like me or it's fucking photoshopped," you said.

"Maybe you should call your parents, they still need to know what's going on regardless if it's fake or not," Harry sighed.

"I can't believe this is happening," you said shaking your head.

"We'll get to the bottom of this," Harry said. "I'm making some calls right now."

"Thank you," you whispered as Harry kissed your head.

"Do you want me in here when you call your parents?" Jess asked.

You nodded and sat on the bed. You grabbed your phone and called your Mom. You knew it was early but it was still odd for the phone to ring that long before she answered.

"Y/N," she said softly.

"Hey, Mum, I uh... I don't know if-" you started.

"I saw," she said.

"I'm so sorry! None of it's true. I wasn't cheating on Harry and I don't even know how or why Daddy's name got brought into it-" you said.

"Honey, there's something I need to tell you," she said.

"Mum what is it?" you asked.

"Things... things between your father and I they haven't been good for a while," she said.

"Mum, what are you saying?" You whispered.

"The article... it's true, at least the shit about your father is," she said.

"No, no, that can't be," you said.

"I'm afraid so, baby," she sniffled. "Your father and I are getting a divorce."

"W-what?" you said tears welling up in your eyes.

"We wanted to tell you, but -" she said.