Date Night - Part 24

Click. Click. Click. Type. Type. Type. Harry groaned as he looked over at you as you typed away on your laptop. Your hair was up in a messy bun, your glasses were perched on your nose and you were wearing one of his jumpers from the tour and hardly anything else. You just looked so cute to him whenever you were concentrating on your work, but you had already been working for ages, so you were due to a break any minute now.

Harry got up from his spot from across the room and went over to sit at the table you were at in the hotel room. You both were now in Las Vegas for the iHeartRadio Music Festival, so you told him to let you work for a few hours before you two went and adventured out in the City of Sin. When Harry sat down, you didn't really acknowledge him as you were too busy typing away.

You reached to the side of you and took a sip of your tea before going back to your work. Harry started tapping his fingers on the table and looking around, still nothing. He groaned when you were once again focusing on your work. He let out a dramatic sigh and looked over at you.

You shook your head and went back to work. He mumbled something to himself before reaching over and putting his hand on your bare thigh. You looked at him out of the corner of your eye as you continued to type away. He smirked to himself as he moved his hand up your thigh a bit.

"Can I help you?" You asked.

"I'm bored," he pouted. "And you've been working for ages now, it's time for you to have a break."

"I'm almost done," you said as your gaze when back to the computer screen.

"Oh, well, you need a break," he smirked moving his hand up a little more.

"And if you need to get off that badly, you've got two hands," you smirked. "I'm busy."

"One, excuse you," he said. "Two, my hands aren't the same as you, and three just because I said I'm bored doesn't mean I need to get off... although that sounds like a really great way to pass the time."

You rolled your eyes. "I'm almost finished, I promise," you said. "Once I'm done, I'm yours for the rest of the day."

"Then hurry the fuck up," he whined looking over at you with a pout.

You laughed putting your legs in his lap and going back to your work. He mumbled something before running his hands up your legs.

"What are you writing about anyway?" He asked.

"You," you smirked. "Well, your first two shows."

"Oooh, I want to read it!" He said perking up.

"Not yet," you laughed.

He pouted. "You're so fucking mean to me."

"Aww, poor thing," you joked.

"Rude," he mumbled reaching over and taking your tea.

"Hey!" You laughed reaching for it.

"What? I'm thirsty," he said taking a sip.

"Then make your own damn tea," you said.

"What's your's is mine, baby," he smirked.

"Remember that when I take your tea too," you smirked.

He laughed placing the cup back on the table. You finally finished your post before saving it and closing your laptop.

"Okay, the writing is done, now I'll just have to go through it and edit it tomorrow," you said.

"Did you talk about how hot and sexy and amazing your boyfriend is?" He smirked. "And how he puts on the best fucking show ever?"

"Maybe not in those exact words, but pretty close," you laughed.

He laughed pulling you into his lap. "Now, that you're done, I believe you promised to be all mine for the rest of the day."

"Hmm... I guess I did," you smirked wrapping your arms around his neck. "So, what are you going to do?"

"First... we need to shower..." he smirked.

"Do we now?" you said.

"Yep, now let's go," he said carrying you into the bathroom.

**

Later that night, you two were heading out to dinner. You had gotten dressed in a nice dress and put on some heels. Harry smiled when he saw you and put his hands on your hips.

"Damn you look beautiful," he smiled.

"Thank you," you smiled putting your hands on his shoulders. "You look quite handsome yourself. It almost makes me not want to leave the room," you smirked.

"That can definitely be arranged," he smirked.

"While it's very, very tempting, we need to actually get out and see a little bit of Vegas before your show tomorrow," you said.

"I know, I know," he nodded. "But we're coming back here for dessert."

"Damn straight," you smirked.

Harry kissed your cheek before pulling away from you and you both made your way out of the room. You took the elevator down to the lobby and left the hotel. The restaurant he made reservations at was near the hotel, so you two didn't bother with a getting a car. Harry held your hand as you two walked amongst the crowd of people.

Every so often, he'd look over and check on you. You'd give him a small smile and he kisses your cheek. It had been a good while since you've experienced an anxiety attack, but you were happy that he was concerned for you. When you got to the restaurant, you two were taken to a private section where you were seated.

You looked at the menu and you both ordered soon after.

"I'm really glad we're okay," Harry whispered taking your hand in his.

"I know," you smiled. "I'm finally feeling like myself..."

Harry smiled leaning over to kiss you. "I love you," he whispered.

"I love you more," you smirked.

"Don't think that's possible," he laughed.

"Too bad because it is," you giggled.

He shook his head and soon your food arrived and you both ate. Harry paid the billed and the two of you went to go walk back towards the hotel. As you were walking through the hotel, the bar was nearby and there was a group of guys standing outside of it.

Even from a few feet away, you could tell they were a bit drunk, but it wasn't until they started talking to you that it was confirmed.

"Damn, how much do you charge, girl?" One of them smirked. "I'd love to have you in my room next, after him."

"Not if she comes to mine first," another said.

Harry's grip on your hand tightens as you both start walking a little bit faster.

"God, that ass would look great bouncing on my-" another added.

"Fuck off," Harry snapped at them.

"Oh and what are you going to do if we don't," he smirked.

"Harry, just ignore them," you whispered.

"Yeah, listen to your whore," the other smirked. "Look, man, if you're paying for the entire night, we're sorry to intrude."

"You better watch your fucking mouth," Harry said.

"Again, what are you going to do?" the guy said stepping up to Harry.

Harry pushed you behind him and looked at him worriedly. "I suggest you leave before you find out," Harry smirked.

"Oh really?" The guy scoffed. "We'll see about that."

The smirked before pulling his arm back and throwing a punch, Harry smirked and ducked down, causing the guy to lose his balance and fall to the ground.

"You played yourself," Harry smirked. "Perhaps that'll teach you not to talk to my girl or any woman like that again."

Harry grabbed your hand and you both went back up to the room and you were completely shocked by what just happened.