A Secret Rendezvous In Paris - Part 8

*Gif from Giphy.com

When you got to his house, Harry was already opening the door and taking you into his arms. Angry tears were streaming down your face as he carried you over to the couch in the living room.

"I'm so fucking pissed!" You said. "God, she just- I don't know why but she wants to fucking ruin my life and she's on the way there."

"What happened?" He asked.

"When I got back to the office, my boss came in to talk to me," you sniffed wiping your eyes. "She said I'd been acting off lately and that I should take a few weeks off to deal with any sort of personal matter that might be affecting my work."

"She didn't even give you a choice?" He asked.

"Nope, she tried to act like she was doing me a favor," you scoffed.

He sighed. "I'm so sorry baby," he whispered. "I feel horrible for you and I know I'm not exactly helping with what I said at lunch."

"But you were right," you sighed. "I don't want to work there anymore, I haven't wanted to work there for a while, but I just can't quit or lose my job there, not until I've at least found something else."

"Well, maybe you should use the time you're being forced to take off to look for something else," he said. "Maybe I could help, I have friends that are journalists."

"I would love to take you up on that offer, but I don't want to seem like I'm using you," you whispered.

"Hey, baby, you're not using me. You're my girlfriend and I care about you, me helping you and being there for you is not the same thing as using me. Using me would if you were only with me because of who I am and the connections I have and not having any feelings towards me," he said.

"Well, I obviously have feelings for you," you laughed laying your head on his shoulder.

"That's good to know," he joked laying his head on top of yours. "But you know, with you having the next few weeks off, you're more than welcome to join me when I travel for promo. I know you decided to come with me to Paris, but if you want to come with me to New York and LA, I would love that."

"Wouldn't it be a little crazy with me going, though?" You asked. "I mean I know the last time you were in New York fans were following you, don't you think it might be worse if I'm there?"

"It might be, but we can figure things out and trust me when I saw that I would never let anyone hurt you or put you in danger," he said.

"I know," you smiled. "And if you want me to go, then I'll go."

"Really? You will," he perked up.

"Of course, I know how big those weeks are going to be for you and I want to be there to support you. Besides, it's not like I'll have anything to do here and I'd hate to be away from you for that long," you smiled.

"Yes!" He smirked pulling you onto his lap. "I can't wait! I'm going to plan all sorts of things for us to do," he smiled.

"Not too many things. You'll have your own things to do," you said.

"I will, but I'm going to make time for you," he smiled.

You giggled," Now that, that's settled, shall we put a movie in?"

"We could... or we could..." he smirked leaning to kiss you.

You giggled into the kiss and turned your body so that you were facing him in a more comfortable position.