In The Middle Of The Night - Part 25

When you got back up the room, Harry was fuming after what happened in the lobby. He threw off his jacket and paced around the room. He took off his boots and threw those down on the ground. You jumped a bit at the sound and looked over at him.

"A-Are you okay?" You asked quietly.

He sighed running his hand through his hair. "No... I'm not. I wanted to punch them the fuck out."

"I know and fucking would have deserved it, but it's over now," you said walking over to him.

"Are you okay?" He sighed taking your hand. "The way they were talking about you..."

"I'm okay," you nodded. "I'm pissed and a little weirded out, but I'm fine."

"I'm sorry..." he sighed. "I never should have stopped and said anything to them. We should have kept walking..."

"No, you were right for calling them out," you said. "I'm not upset that you did that. I'm not upset with you at all, I just wasn't expecting that and I could tell that you were getting heated and I was afraid you might do something you'd regret."

"Thank you," he said pulling you into his lap.

You wrapped your arms around his neck. "And thank you for sticking up for me," you smiled.

"Of course, baby," he said. "I'd always stand up for you."

"I love you," you smiled.

"I love you too," he said kissing your cheek.

"Come on, let's get some sleep," you said. "You've got a big day coming up and you need to calm down from earlier."

He nodded and you both got changed for bed and climbed in under the blankets, wrapping up in each other's arms.

**

A few weeks later, you and Harry were spending some time in the hotel room during one of his off nights. You thought about going out and seeing the city, but you could tell that Harry was exhausted with the performing and traveling, so you decided on having a date night in. You ordered room service and watched a few movies before moving on and playing a few card games.

"What the hell are you doing? You can't do that!" You said smacking Harry's hand.

"What?" He smirked. "I've played this game for years, I know what I'm doing."

"I don't know how you play, mister, but that's not the rules of the game," you groaned.

"Yes, uh," he smirked.

You rolled your eyes. "You're such a fucking cheater."

"Hey! I take offense to that," he said. "Just because you don't know how to play and I do, doesn't mean I'm cheating."

"Making up your own rules to benefit you is cheating," you said.

"I would have won either way," he smirked.

"So, you admit it!" You pointed out.

"Eh," he shrugged. "Now, come here," he smirked pulling you over on to him.

"Can I help you?" You rolled your eyes.

"Actually, you can," he smirked leaning in for a kiss.

You smirked pulling away from him right before his lips pressed against yours.

"What the -," he whined. "Y/N."

"Nope," you said. "Cheaters don't get rewarded."

"That's not fair!" He groaned.

"Maybe next time you'll remember to play by the rules," you smirked before getting off his lap.

"Where are you going?" He pouted.

"I think I'm going to go take a nice warm, relaxing bath," you said.

"Oooh, does your boyfriend get to join you?" He asked.

"Hmm... I don't know," you said with a bit of a smirk.

"Please?" He whined.

"Oh fine," you laughed.

"Yes!" he smirked. "I knew you could resist getting me naked."

"Oh, please, it's more so I don't have to deal with your whining," you giggled.

"Well, then," he scoffed following you into the bathroom.

You turned on the water to fill up the tub, while Harry poured you both some wine and the two of you got undressed before getting into the tub. Harry wrapped his arms around you and you leaned against his chest. He kissed your head as you both laid in the warm water trying to relax.

"I've been thinking..." he said. "That I want to take a holiday with just you and me after this tour and my next part of the tour starts."

"Really?" you smiled.

"Yeah, I think we've more than deserved to have some private alone time without having to worry about working," he said. "So, what do you think?"

"I'd love that," you smiled. "And you're right we deserve some time to ourselves without have to worry about schedules or writing."

"Great, then I'll be planning it soon," he smiled.

"Any ideas on where we'd go?" You asked.

"Well, do you want to go somewhere tropical and warm or someplace else?" He asked.

"It doesn't really matter to me," you smiled. "I'll be happy wherever we go."

"Does this mean you're giving me permission to surprise you?" He asked.

"Yeah, I guess," you giggled.

He smirked and soon when the water got cold, you both got out and headed to bed. He wrapped his arms around you and you both cuddled up under the blankets. In the middle of the night, you felt a sharp pain in the side of your stomach. You slowly sat up on the bed and tried to stand up to walk to the bathroom, but the pain was too much.

"Y/N?" Harry mumbled slowly opening his eyes.

The room was dark, so he turned on the lamp and saw you hovered over in pain.

"Baby, what's wrong?" He asked.

"I-I don't know," you sniffled. "It just hurts."

"We need to get you to the hospital," he said quickly.

"I-I can't," you cried. "I can't walk... it hurts too bad."

"Oh my god," he said. "Uh... I'm going to call for an ambulance."

"No... I'll be fine... I don't... " you sniffled. "Need to go to the hospital."

"Baby, you're in pain... this isn't normal," he said. "It could be something serious."

"I don't want an ambulance though," you sighed.

"Then I'll get a car and I'll carry you down," he said.

You sighed and he quickly grabbed his phone and pulled on some clothes. He helped you finish getting dressed and when he got the call the car was ready, he gently picked you up and carried you down to the car in the middle of the night before the driver rushed you to the hospital.

**

Another cliffhanger... oops! :) Thanks for getting Secret Love Song to 1.1K reads!