9

I woke up thinking I was going to have a massive headache, but the ibuprofen had worked wonders. I don't think the guys really understand why I'm leaving the house. I honestly wished they did so they can see I'm at fault too. I pull the last suitcase out of my room bumping into Chase. He looks like shit this morning.

"Hey," I say.

"Can we talk?" he asks.

"Umm sure." I walk back into my room, and he follows.

"Are you redecorating?" he looks around my room. It wasn't much, to begin with, but the posters and family pictures were off the wall and my desk was clear.

"Not quite. I'm actually moving out." I look at the bare walls.

"What? Why?" he leans against the doorframe. "Did the school find you a new place?"

"Last night was crazy and things were said and done. I don't think I should be here anymore. I'm going to go back home until the school finds me a dorm room. I should have done that when I was first told where I was going to be staying." I look down at my nails, the black nail polish is starting to chip off.

"I really don't remember much from last night all I remember is coming back home from the bar with Natalie. Everyone was staring and then everyone was grabbing on me—last night was pretty much a blur to me."

I give him a confusing look and he looks back at me the same way. I'm not buying it that he doesn't know what happened last night. It would be hard to forget something like that. Could he have been that drunk?

"So you really don't remember what happened?"

"No. The guys just told me I had a fight with Vincent."

"Really?" Why would they do that? They're still trying to protect me.

"Is that not what happened?"

"Last night we were supposed to have dinner and you didn't show up until ten maybe fifteen minutes after we began eating dinner. Drunk I might add with Natalie in your arms. I was pissed off, all I saw was red and then I slapped you and you slammed me against the wall."

"You slapped me? Why did you slap me?" He stood straight up.

"You can not be asking me why I slapped you. You slammed me into a wall. Shouldn't your first words be, I'm sorry, or are you okay?" The nerve of this idiot.

"Didn't you say, you hit me first? And about the dinner we could have just rescheduled—it wasn't that serious."

"It was by accident!" I snapped looking away from him. This isn't good.

"Last night was completely out of my character, even though you hit me first—as a man, I should have enough restraint not touch you. I should have also known better not to put my hands on you, I know better and my mother would have my ass if she knew I did something as disgusting as that. Don't leave for what took place last night, the guys enjoy having you here. I would like for you to stay as well."

Did I hear that right? Good gracious why couldn't this talk take place after a peaceful night.

"The guys came to me last night and told me that you are getting kicked out for two months because you put your hands on me. I tried to convince them to change their mind, but they said it was a house rule. So, I'm leaving as well. I think what happened last night was just as much my fault as it was yours. I slapped you and didn't think. Like I know you didn't think when you slammed me against the wall."

"Charlotte don't leave."

"Chase my parents already know I'm coming home. I will come back in two months, just like you or if the school finds me another room by then that's where I'll be. Like I told the guys last night my decision is final. You leave and so am I."