30

These guys party for every single thing. I can't even fathom how they can do this. I'm pretty sure it can be exhausting it has to be. All the cleaning they have to do afterward—right there should make anyone reconsider throwing a party. Everett is always the mastermind behind the parties and I think the guys just don't like telling him no so they let him be. This is stupid, but this is something they would do every year apparently and tonight I'm like fuck it too.

"Knock knock." Everett enters my room. "You're looking very adorable." He leans on the doorframe.

"Adorable?" I turn to him and then back at the mirror. "I don't want to look adorable. Ugh!" I look at my choice of clothes and roll my eyes. I thought the dress was perfect. I guess it kind of looks like a church dress. Maybe it has too many flowers on it or it could be its fluffiness of it? Why is getting dressed for a party so hard? Stupid society of course.

"What are you aiming for?" he crosses his arms at his chest. "If you like the way you look you shouldn't change."

"If you like the way you look you shouldn't change," I mock him.

"Are you mocking me?" the corner of his mouth lifts slightly.

"I'm sorry Everett. I just feel like tonight might be the night you know and I want to look good. The universe isn't on my side—obviously." I place my hands on my hips, staring at the dress I once loved to now loathe. Maybe I should just call Valerie or Skylar to come help me.

"Wait what?" I see the silly grin on his face in the mirror and I just want to smack it off his face.

"I said the universe isn't on my side," I repeat in a duh tone. "If you aren't going to pay attention you can leave, you know."

"I'm paying attention that's how I know you said you feel like tonight might be the night. Are you talking about having sex my little innocent Charles?" Now he is showing his pearly whites at me.

"Everett..." I can feel the heat on my cheeks and dare not look at him.

"Charles, don't feel embarrassed at all. You're in college what 21 almost 22 years old, it's natural to want to have sex, especially at this point in your life. College is where you find yourself in other people's beds it's fine." He winks at me.

I turn to look at him. "Thank you so much for your help, but you should get going. I think I hear people coming into the house now."

"Chill Charles, there are six other guys who can get the party started. I'm going to school you, so when you and Chase decide to rub skins you won't look like Bambi learning how to walk for the first time."

"Huh?" I can't believe I'm about to receive another sex talk, but this time from Everett. The first talk came from my father and that was awkward, to say the least.

"Awkward. You dont want to look awkward." He rolls his eyes.

"I'm not. I've watched porn before, so I know." I whisper. I've seen one video freshman year in college. I technically didn't know it was porn. The title was like Kitchen Wars and I never heard of it before so I watched it and sweet baby Jesus, I can never look at cucumbers the same.

"Really?"

"What you don't believe me? I did, but I don't want to talk about it. This is weird."

"Right. Anyway, this is what you need to know about having sex for the first time. I'm going to give you a few pointers." He clears his throat, taking a seat on the edge of the computer desk. "Number one, don't be afraid to swallow. It can actually be a lot easier for you and less messy. Number two; leave an air bubble at the top of the condom: This stops his liquid gold from breaking the condom once he comes. Trust me you don't want any pregnancy scares. Number three; please use the bathroom beforehand, it kills the mood if you have to go during. This last one is very important; number four you can stop whenever you want. Regardless of how turned on Chase will be, you do not owe him sex and I'm pretty sure he won't force you either. Oh and make sure Chase cleans you up afterwards. Aftercare is the best care."