Your Beggining|Part 2 |Chapter 2

You were looking at the clock around, simple object that tells time.

You knew the numbers from 1-20 so you kinda understood the clock.

It has been 3 hours and your mom hasn't returned home yet.

You were concerned about your mother because usually since the grocery shop was a 50-minute drive, she would arrive at least 1 hour and a half after she left.

"Ugh I'm bored " you sighed, deciding to run to your box of toys, that was left in the corner of your pink room.

-2pm-

2 hours had passed since you started playing teacher with your toys."2+6=7" you blurted out.

Since you were young you couldn't cook or make anything, your stomach was constantly rumbling for some food.

Suddenly you heard the telephone ring, your mother always said: " If I'm not home and the phone rings, answer and tell them to call later because mommy is busy and remember don't tell them any other information other than that, okay?".

You grabbed the phone and started speaking " Hello, can you call later please mommy is busy" you quoted your mother.

"Hello is your father home, we need to speak to him please?"

The man on the line said, "No, he is at work at the moment why?"

You questioned the unknown person on the phone.

You realised that you accidentally said that your dad wasn't home as you forgot about what your mother said about "don't tell them more information other than that".

"Your mother had an accident!" Surprising (Y/N) with the sudden bad news. You hang up the phone with thoughts coming through your mind.

'Is my mom?','Mommy can't leave me now!'

The phone was barely being held, the grasp on it soon loosened and you dropped the phone onto the floor, but it sprung up again due to the wire.

You started running outside hoping you see your mother along the way.
Unfortunately, you weren't looking and a car came out of nowhere and hit you.

You heard the words "Oh my God!" From an unknown man before you passed out

You woke up facing a white ceiling, pain all over your body.

"Oww" holding your right arm as you winced in pain.

"Oh (Y/N) you're awake!" A familiar voice was heard from the right side of your ear.

"Daddy!" You shouted ignoring your aching body, "I'm glad you're awake sweetheart" your dad said barely hugging you so he doesn't hurt your fragile body.

"(Y/N) I'm glad you're okay but I want you to listen to me, well your mother isn't going to be with us anymore" your dad said seemingly in pain.

"Why daddy? where's Mommy?" You said confused and upset "Well mommy had an accident and she died on the spot he stuttered.

When you're dad said the word "died" you went into shock

"I'm going to let you rest now okay sweetheart?" you dad said getting up from his chair and walking out of the door, you just nodded as a response.

- 2 weeks later-

You left the hospital with your dad, you went back to your house and when you went to your room you looked back to see your dad writing on papers and thought to yourself 'what is he writing about'.

"Daddy what are you writing?", " Oh! well (Y/N) you know daddy is barely home because of all the people are being vicious and choosing wrong instead of good" your dad said with a low tone of voice

" I don't have time to take care of you and I know this may seem sudden but I'm going to send you for adoption, " your dad said seemingly upset

"But Daddy I don't want to leave you or the house I like it the way it is!"

You screamed on the verge of tears, " I'm sorry I truly am but it can't stay that way anymore" he said.

You decided to let it go, you went back to your room thinking of what will happen once you leave the house and your dad.

-4 days later- (the day of your birthday)

"Come on (Y/N) blow out the candles and make a wish, " you dad said as your cousins, grandparents and aunts and uncles all sang 'Happy birthday ' in unison.

You couldn't help but think about the adoption from another

Family.

You were thinking of how different it would be from your usual routine. Thinking about how big the family was and how it would change your life completely.

-5 days later-

A few days after you turned five you woke up feeling energetic, you got up from the bed and went to the kitchen.

"Oh hello (Y/N) how are we feeling this morning, here you go a cup of water," your father said handing you a cup of water as you touched it the water turned to ice.

"Daddy! Daddy! Look my water turned into ice!" You said as soon as the water turned solid.

"(Y/N) that must be your quirk!".

You smiled with Joy but you kinda were thirsty so you wished that you can turn the ice back into water again.

The ice suddenly turned back into water "Daddy I turned the ice back to water" you smile from ear to ear ."

That's great (Y/N)!" Your dad said lifting you up.

_______________________________________