The U.A Sports Festival |Part 2 |Chapter 12

Infront of you was Bakugou, you started to do the classic fast walk that you did when you were terrified or when you didn't want to be be there.

    "Leave me alone!" You yelled at the blond who was currently walking behind you , "No, not yet!" he said with displeasure .

    "I need to tell you something(I really really really really really really like you) , you decided to listen to what he had to say , you nodded yes and he started.

    "Why did you run away when I approached you earlier?" This was difficult for you to say , should you tell him? "Also why are you alone," He continued " Did that halfie ditch you? , you seem upset." You nodded a yes in response.

   " You shouldn't walk home alone at this time , especially if you're a girl! " he said in his usual angry way , "Should I- should I walk you home!?" He stuttered.

     "There's no way i'm letting you know where I live!" It seemed like Shoto and Bakugou somehow changed personalities, " You should come with me to my house " he said turning his shoulder towards the other way but still facing you .

   You didn't want him to know where you lived , if you did let him , he would sneak into your house and take photos of you sleeping , it's not like you were going to sleep with him anyway.

    You nodded yes to Bakugou's proposal ," Hold on I need to tell Shoto about this." 

    You pulled out your phone and started texting him. Considering how Shoto acted when Bakugou was next to you , and how he acted earlier in the morning today , you didn't mention him and said you where going to go to the cake shop , which was in the same street as Bakugou's house .

   Then you  told him to walk you home at 6pm from infront of the cake shop .

    The reason why you knew where Bakugou lived was because when you and Shoto were younger , you used to ride your bikes across the streets , one instance , you saw Bakugou stomping his feet outside of his house because he didn't want to do the chores his mum asked him to do .

    You knew this was mean of him to do to his mother , that reminded you of your mother and Shoto's mother as a child.

   Nowadays you didn't think of your mother as much as then .

   After hitting send Bakugou asked " Are you done , you've been staring at your phone for the last 5 minutes ! " , you smiled " Yes , i'm done !" Bakugou blushed at your smile but you didn't notice .

   Once you and the bitch arrived at his house and he opened the door , a women that looked similer to Bakugou was cooking .

    She was wearing a blouse and a simple skirt , her hair was like  Bakugou but slightly longer , you only saw part of her face , ' his sister?' You thought .

     She turned around and shouted "Katsuki! Why are you so late from school!?" The women faced you " Oh! Who is this pretty girl you brought home , is she your girlfriend!?" You looked towards Bakugou a blush formed onto his face , "NO! Why would you think that !" the usual Bakugou went back to his screaming ways .

     " It seems like that , why are you blushing?" She continues on with the topic. "Where are my manners to your friend!" she tried annoy her son by saying friend , " Hello i'm Bakugou Mitsuki , i'm Bakugou's mother."

    You could see where Bakugou got his aspects , " Hi , i'm (L/N) (Y/N) nice to meet you ".

   You went inside and she gave you and Bakugou some spaghetti with sauce and meatballs.

   After you finished you checked the time , it was pretty late , 5:30 pm "Thanks for the meal Ms Bakugou but I have to go now" you got up and started walking to the door "You,re welcome , Katsuki go and give the girl a ride home " said Ms Bakugou .

   " It's okay , it's close to here , bye Ms Bakugou ,bye Bakugou "

-third point of view-

"So , did you kiss?!" Said Mitsuki as the door closed , "NO! MUM SHUT UP AND STOP FUCKING ANNOYING ME" screamed Bakugou .

   "You should have walked her home!" She continued , "She doesn't want me to!" He opened up to his mom .

   "That's no good , she probably doesn't trust you well enough , you should talk to her and be nice to her , then she might actually start to like you, other wise she might be taken from you."

     Bakugou said nothing and he just walked to his room , fantasizing about him kissing (Y/N).

   'I need to stop thinking about her !' He thought ,  ' this is so fustrating! '. His mother's words rang through his head until he fell asleep.

-your point of view-

    You arrived at the cake shop , thank  god Shoto was no where to be seen .

   You checked the time on your phone , 5:39pm.

   You went inside and took a slice of (your favourite cake) , it soon became 6pm , you had finished the piece of cake a few minutes ago , currently browsing through ( your preferable  social media ) you found a picture of Shoto , Yaoyorozu  Momo  and Jiro Kyoka at  a fast food resturant . Your heart started to hurt , why didn't he ask you to come?

A few minutes later came Shoto , and you walked home with him , along the way you said with a sad expression " So how was the food that you took  with Yaoyorozu and Jiro. " he replied with " It was good , but how did you kn-" you interupted with " I saw the photo".

     After that you stopped talking and walked home silently .

_______________________________________
(A/N)

Managed to finish this in one day, i'm thinking two chapters a week would be good , what do you think? You just met Bakugou's mom , Mitsuki . What do you think will happen next ? Find out in another Chapter of Forced to Love (Todoroki x Reader) i'm not sure if I should chanhe the name and that outro was alittle bit chessy