A New Beginning | Chapter 28

During my internet browsing for new anime time, the doorbell rang.

As I got up I hear the door opening and my father greeting them.

"(Y/N)!!, can you come down for 5 minutes?" My father yelled for me.

I lazily get off my comfortable office chair and I walk out of my bedroom door.

'I wonder who it is, whoever it is I don't feel like greeting them' I thought to myself.

The moment I enter through the door leading to the kitchen, I realised what I have walked into.

I see Bakugo's mum standing there talking to my dad with a plate full of cookies in her hands.

I instantly freeze looking at her, 'What is she doing here?'

"Aw, (Y/N) you're here, meet Bakugo Mitsuki, she's here to welcome you to our neighbourhood."

"We've met actually, she goes to school with my son Katsuki, I believe they're in the same class also." Mitsuki tells him.

I walk closer to the two people staring at me, "It's nice to see you again." I tell her.

The last time I saw her was when I was with Bakugo and went to their house.

"I made some cookies for you." she smiles at me and goes to the kitchen counter where she then places them.

"Uh, thank you, you didn't have to really, but I appreciate it." I told her.

She really didn't look like she was the type of person who would make cookies for a new neighbour.

I still accepted them , she made them for me after all and I love some cookies once in a while.

Although it was nice of her, I still felt like there was a reason she decided to act really nice to me,

I just haven't figured it out yet.

I leave the room , waving goodbye to Mitsuki and walking back to my room .

I looked at the opened envelope and note , with a necklace to the side and smile.

There wasn't really a reason to it, I felt like I had to , how would life be with Daniel coming to U.A?

Would I like it? Would people accept him? Will Shoto be nice to him?

My mind was overflowing with questions that were left unanswered.

I sat back down to my computer and continued to browse for some anime.

Once I found one I had settled down completely and binged-watched the episodes till evening.

A notification from my phone rang in the background during my anime.

I got up to check the message, unlocking my phone and opening my messages.

I was kinda puzzled at his message but agreed to meet him

He sounded like he wanted something to do, I usually would be there all the time but now the situation has changed.

There's no longer My Brother an I sort of story but a Guy That I used To Live With And Me story.

I wasn't sure of our relationship status anymore, were we just friends?

It seemed like it but why does the word friends make me feel like it's not enough to describe us?

I asked him for details and we decided to meet up at a nearby park.

I realised that my father didn't know our past as well as I did, he didn't even know we kissed.

We we used to tell ourselves that we were nothing else but brother and sister.

Thinking of it that way makes me feel sort of disgusted with myself , almost like it was incest.

Was it wrong to do this with someone I considered my brother for a long time?

It didn't feel right but it didn't feel wrong either.

How is this gonna come out? How will my classmates react?

Would they think i'm weird? Or would they just ignore it?

I decided to ignore all of the questions, there was no point of asking them to myself.

I just had to wait and see what comes my way.

I opened the door of my room and told my father that I was gonna meet Shoto.

He agreed and let me go but the moment I opened the door and looked back at him, he looked a bit troubled for some reason.

Was I worrying him or something?

I kept on moving and walked to the park me and Shoto agreed upon.

It was fun to be walking and seeing the places I was surrounded with.

The place was actually really familiar and I guess I was Bakugo's new neighbour.

Yay... what fun....

Once I arrived Shoto was sitting down on a bench with his arms resting on the top of the bench and with his legs crossed.

I walked towards him, he continued to look to the side not even realising I was there.

He looked side to side and saw that I was walking towards him.

He jolted upwards and ran towards me.

"I missed you!" He said hugging me in the process.

I was surprised at his reaction, was this the same Shoto I know?

The people there were looking at us with some looks trying to figure out what the hell was going on infront of their eyes.

I smiled , "I missed you too." I hugged him back.

_______________________________________________________________________

(A/N)

No I didn't die these last few ( more like many) weeks , I took a long break that's all .

Had nothing to do this morning so I ended up writing a whole story up just now lol.

Happy that I finished it and updated this finally.

Honestly felt really bad that I barely update this as much as I used to update it.

I wasn't doing anything since summer started and I guess this habit of me sitting around watching videos has stuck to me.

So I wasn't writing as much as what I usually write during school days.

Thankfully school hasn't started yet so I had plenty of time to relax and keep writing.

Maybe.... Probably.....If I don't just keep yelling at me i'll eventually do it.

Thanks for reading another chapter of Forced to Love (Todoroki X Reader)

Author