The U.A Sports Festival |Chapter 17 |Part 7

As you once again looked at the audience , just to make sure that HE
wasn't there, you noticed  familiar face .

  This face didn't belong to Daniel, but it belonged to your father , who you haven't seen in such a long time , that you almost forgot his face.

  'Is that my father!' You thought , he looked slightly different , his hair line receded from what you still remember from your childhood , and some wrinkles appeared we he smiled.

  You haven't seen your father since you were adopted by the  no. 2 hero Endeavour also known as Enji .

  He was standing up in his seat chearing , but does he know that you were there? Could he even see that his own daughter was there or were you unrecognisable?

  It was almost time for the final event , which would be taking place in 30 minutes .

  As you continued looking around , you decided to walk towards Midoriya and talk about the last event.

  "Hi Midoriya-" , unexpectedly Shoto steals your target , "Hey Midoriya , can I talk to you for a second?" Said Shoto , while you were  angry in the background.

  "Um sure ," Midoriya  said quite nervously , "What about?" He continued."Not here , follow me".
"Uh okay" saying while following Shoto.

  'What the flip is he up to?' You followed them out of curiosity making sure that they don't see you as you did.

    Shoto brings Midoriya to the Student and Faculty Entrance , you stayed at the entrance .

  Even though you knew eavesdropping is wrong , you once again let curiosity get the best out of you.

  "We should get food before time runs out " says Midioriya while he was confused . Shoto just stands there , ignoring his statement.

   Finally , Shoto starts speaking , " During the Cavalry Battle , i've noticed that your quirk is similer to All Might's , "

   You take a peek at the boys chatting , ' Yeah I guess Shoto's right ' you thought to yourself.

  Shoto continues , " Are you his secret love child or something? " , Midoriya answers " No , no that's  not it".

  The asumption Shoto made was actually kinda funny to you , ' Is he serious !' You try holding your laughter that was building up in you .

  " Is there some sort of secret connection between you too ?" He interrogates Midoriya . "Well yeah but that's all I can answer about this right now ." ( forgot what he said in the anime)

      Shoto speaks , "Whatever the case is , I am the son of the no. 2 hero Endeavour,  giving me more of a reason to defeat you ".