Chapter 30

It was morning now, sunlight shining through the curtain.

Mitsuki sitting at a chair by the table on her phone.

Bakugou has just woken up a bit late since it was a holiday.

You sit at the couch infront of the fireplace.

  Bakugou checking on you every so often, you still felt like you lost everything.

  Being here for 2 days felt wrong, like you were bothering Mitsuki and Bakugou.

  You appriciated that they wanted to help you but it wasn't serious to the point that you needed to be hospitalized.

  After all, it was just fainting on an empty stomach and getting shocked from not finding your father

  "I'm going to find my father!" You suddenly said, jumping off the couch and onto the floor.

  "Have you eaten breakfast yet (Y/N)?" Asked Mitsuki, "We wouldn't want you fainting again, would we?"

  "Yes, I have and i'm fine now" you answered her.

  Bakugou look at you with worry, and you just stared back. 

  You rushed to the door, finally able to feel the breeze on your face.

  "Bye Mitsuki, I'll be back soon and  will call if i'm taking longer."

  She waved at you and you smiled shutting the door and walking out.

  "If you're that worried about her go after her" said Mitsuki.

  "I think I shouldn't, she may not want me next to her, she could feel annoyed."

  Bakugou looked at his mother and thought about what she said, "And why do you care if I am concerned about her?"

  "I don't know, maybe you could be a great couple." She smiled innocentally.

  "SHUT UP, I TOLD YOU IT'S NOT THAT WAY" he yelled, cheeks flushing and his hands sparking slightly.

  "It doesn't look like that to me" she smirks at her son and continues to cut the carrots on the cutting board.

(Y/N)'s POV

  I had no idea where to look or what to do in order to find him.

  You went to a phone store which you regularly went to, to buy phone covers.

  They often melted in your hands and you can't risk something that costs so much money to be destroyed.

  You opened the door to the shop located close to the house Shoto lived in, your old house.

  "Hello,um have you seen my dad recently, he has been working here ever since I was young?"

  "What's your father's name sonny?

  'Sonny, What the flip?"

  "His name's Victor, you work with him, I'm sure he still does, he told me he still works here."

  "I don't recall the name Victor, are you sure he worked here, I have been working here for 4 months so i'm sure I must've seen him at some point."

  "I must be mistaken then, thank you anyway."

You left the shop and went to the park you been to a few days ago with Shoto.

  You sat on the swing at the quite empty playground.

  'There have been more people here before, where have they all gone?'

  As you swung slightly, you began to recall what had happened the other day.

  'Was he right?'

   'Should I have not told Daniel to join our school?'

  'I still stand by my reasoning, no one should be judged at what they done in their lives previously when it's obvious that they're trying to change'

"(Y/N)? Is that you?" A voice yelled from behind you, you turned around to see .

  Yaoyorozu holding a box of chocolates.

  'I bet those are for Shoto'

  "I wanted to talk to you for a while, about Shoto and me."

  You looked at her trying to keep your scrowl hidden and listen to her.

  "Go on then"

  "Well, me and Shoto have started dating a few days ago and I just wanted to tell you myself before others do, I hope you are okay with it."

  "Oh really, that's nice , why wouldn't I be okay with it? You asked hiding the disgust in your features.

   "Well, I know everything that's happened, Shoto's been telling me," She started, "I know that you both aren't blood related siblings and have been living together for years until recently."

  You looked at her, quite a bit shocked, you felt betrayed no one was supposed to know.

  "Did you think no one would notice?!  That you liked him, your brother?!" She yelled, "We can see when you blush, (Y/N), isn't it obvious, Shoto told me about what you have done, he's oblivious about you liking him, if you want me not to tell the whole school and Shoto about you liking him, then you better stay away!"

  "Are you threatening me, just how low can you get?" You got up from the swing, "If you like him that much, have him, I don't need him."

****'s POV

   I am walking around some neighbourhood on the way to my new  flat, I may be a bit lost but isn't that why phones have a GPS?

  I arrive close to a playground and I hear yelling, I glance over seeing someone familliar, (Y/N)?!

  She's fighting with some other girl, I run towards them from the back of the swings.

  "(Y/N), stop fighting!!"

She turns around to face me with a confused expression

   "Oh, its you, hello, how are you?" She smiles at me with her mood changing suddenly, the girl infront of her looked at me, clear blushing on her face was evident.

  "Who are you?" I asked her, trying not to hate her so quickly.

  "N-No, w-who are you?"

  "Wait till Monday and you'll find out." I smirked, her knees going weak with the sudden smirk.

  I grabbed (Y/N)'s arm and dragged her out of the scene, "Why did you smirk at her, Daniel?

  "It's time to tell you my real name, I am kinda getting sick from people calling me that all the time."

  "Your name's not really Daniel?"

  "Nope"

  "Then what is it?"

   "Wait till next Monday" I smirked

   "Oh, so you're giving me that treatment too, come on tell me i'm your friend."

   "No no"

  "Oh my god, are you really going to still tease me like that?" She sighs

  "Yes, it's fun teasing you."

   "Hurry up and tell me your name so I can change your phone contact."

  "Change it to a heart"

  She looks at me in confusion, "Are you for real?" She punches my arm laughing.

  "Yeah"

_______________________________________

(A/N)

So I think i'm starting to write this again and getting into it.

  The fact that this story is 1 year old and It hasn't finished yet.

Feel old yet?

  Sorry for making you wait and thank you for 35k reads. I really appriciate it.

Thanks for reading another chapter of Forced to Love ♡