Getting to know people|Chapter 7

-3rd person view-

After the news that All might had joined the U.A aired , news reporters tried to pick up information from the students.

   One news reporter , out of many questioned Midoriya,  " How's All might doing as a teacher!".

   Midoriya got nervous and ran away shouting " I ALMOST FORGOT, I NEEDED TO SEE HOW MY ARM IS DOING" he gave an excuse to leave.

    Aizawa came to get rid of the reporters, but they refused to go.

You decided to flee from  the reporters , and went back to class. School starts atleast 5 minutes from now , you decicded to talk to Midoriya or as you call him green haired, freckled boy who at  the moment was with blue haired boy  and short , brown haired, girl .

   " Hey i'm (L/N) ( F/N) nice to meet you " you introduced yourself , " Hey i'm Midoriya Izuku  , this is Uraraka Ochaco , Iida Tenya" he said introducing  the people i have in class , and don't know the names of.

   " Thanks , I didn't have anytime to get to know you all ,hope to see you later" you smiled , walking away to a blonde.

    " Hey i'm (L/N) (F/N) , I want to know who the people in my class are , so i'm asking around for everyone's names " , he turned around and  yelled at your face " What is this Kindergarten/Preschool !" .

    You slowly retreated and went back to your seat , seeming a bit upset , Shoto turned to you and asked " Hey , are you okay (Y/N)?" Seeming a little concerned about you,  " Yeah i'm fine " obviously you weren't fine .

   Though you decided to ignore it because ' it was 1 little mean comment , from an ignorant, retarted bitch!' You though to yourself .

The school bell rang meaning school was starting and , it was for you to drift to your own world , but before that happend Aizawa announced " You need to elect a representative , with this you can get more recognition and  extra credit" .

    After those words , everyone got a small slip of paper which with they wrote a name , mostly wrote themselves , because for some reason that was aloud.

   You decided to write ( the person you think should be elected ) ( this will not change the result) , you then put the piece of paper faced down on the front table .

   Izuku Midoriya is voted class representative, and Momo Yaoyorozu is chosen to be deputy representative.

Later on , you and Shoto decided to sit together at an empty table , during lunch time in the Cafeteria. 

   "So , (Y/N) how do you like U.A so far?" Shoto asked , " Well , it's actually more than I expected , the students are really nice here , well some " a sad expression was placed on your face . 

    "Did someone say something to you ?"  He questioned again , a little concerned and inching a little closer to you.

    "Well the blond guy-" " Bakugou " Shoto interrupted you in a gruff voice .

     " He yelled at me for asking for his name " you continued.

You always used to tell Shoto everything  so it became a habit for you. 

     " That bastard , he doesn't deverve to even breath the air of this world " Shoto said .

    Without thinking of the circumstances,  he got up and went to the table were Bakugou was sitting at .

    " No Shoto, you don't have to do this !" You tried to stop him but he continued any way .

    Bakugou got up, noticing that Shoto was looking directly into his eyes " What's wrong halfie ? Did you little girlfriend tell you that she's upset?" Bakugou said , trying to get Shoto to get mad at him .

    Shoto threw a punch directly into Bakugou's face , Shoto then threw ice at him.

Bakugou exploded the ice and  was about to throw an explosion when the  school's alarm rang.

    Everyone panicked , causing the hall to get blocked .

    You noticed it was only the news reporters , that were outside earlier.

    A third year student points out that someone  managed to get inside of the school's defensive barriers. You see that Lida Tenya managed  to somehow get on top of the door , and calmed everyone by saying it's just the press.

_______________________________________

(A/N)

Sorry this came out late This week i didn't have much time to write any of this , and it is coming out a little shoter than I usually write. I though i should release atleast half of what i usually write , rather than nothing