Chapter 32

You sat on the bed and stared at the white blank wall, hoping for something exciting to happen, anything would cure you of your boredom at this moment.

   The room was barely furnished, a bed, a small window, a wooden bedside table and a brown door with paint peeling off of it.

  A knock was placed on your door, it echoed off the walls and reached your ears.

  Your head perking up at the sound, the door opens slightly and you see your father.

  He allows himself to enter and you smile at him, he sits down beside you about to speak.

  "I'm so sorry this happened to you." He looks towards his lap, his hands resting on the mattress.

  "I am not mad at you Dad, just...why did you come here, done this?" You reassured him.

  "This might be hard to explain to you, when your mother was alive," he stopped for a moment, avoiding eye contact with you, "we were struggling financially and I went out to drink often during those days."

  You made sure to listen to him very carefully, making sure he knew it and that it was okay for him to speak to you without hesitation.

  "That's part of the reason I came home late sometimes, you were young and I didn't want you to know and worry about me."

  He continues, "On one of the nights I met the leader of this place, he told me that he could help me after hearing my problems, I took the opportunity, little did I know was that I was signing off my life to the League of Villians, but I trust him, he has helped me build my life back up."

  You waited a bit, trying to take in all the information you just heard.

  "Why did you send me to the adoption centre?" You inquired.

  "It was the hardest desicion of my life, after your mother passed away, I couldn't leave you alone at home so I made plans with Endeavor so he could train you to be a hero, and that when the moment was right, I would take you back, he obviously wanted something in return and he told me that if he does this, you, (Y/N) have to marry his son Shoto Todoroki."

  This new info made you reflect on your whole life, you wondered why you were never treated like a daughter, you wondered if Shoto knew about this deal.

  "So you knew about it all along? The marriage."

  "Yes, I have and i'm sorry but you like Shoto, don't you? He's a nice boy, I'm sure he'll take care of you."

  Just as you were about to open your mouth once more, the door opened again, revealing a man with a hand attached to his face.

  "(Y/N) (L/N), it's a pleasure to meet you, his hand outstretched to shake yours, you thought about it and slowly took his hand to shake it, trying to ignore the fact that this man had more than two hands.

   "I have a plan for you, only you can do it well, you cautiously waited for him to tell you.

This was the same guy who attacked my year of U.A students.

  You heard people describing him to you but never got the opportunity to see him for yourself,and here you were sitting comfortably on one of his many beds waiting for a plan of some sort.

  "I want you to bring me Shoto Todoroki here." He said calmly in an uncomfortable voice.

  "What?! Why?! What are you planning to do with him?!" You suddenly got off the bed abruptly, meeting face to face with the leader of the League of Villians.

You dad pulling you back towards you, rubbing your back to comfort you reasurringly.

  "You will know soon (Y/N) (L/N), just be patient." Says Shigaraki Tomura, hands behind his back as his light blue hairs falls onto his forehead.