The U.A Sports Festival | Chapter 21 | Part 11 | Finale

Heading towards a seat in the audience , you notice how much  time has passed , you missed half of the fight.

  You face-palm , Shoto and Bakugo were still at it , throwing ice and explosions at each other .

  From the looks of it , it wasn't going really well for Shoto and there was a chance that he may lose but you hoped for the best and sat down .

You couldn't hear them clearly , but they were saying something that was not understandable from where you were , even from the first row .

  ~Shoto's Point Of View~

"Will you please shut up , someone may hear you " said Shoto to Bakugou as they were standing opposite eachother .

"No halfie , we can only talk about this now " spoke Bakugou

" go on , say what you want to say, I'll answer your questions "

" Is it true ? - that you and (Y/N) aren't real siblings but are being forced together ?" Asked Bakugou

"Yes , it is true , is that all you had to say ?"

Bakugou threw an explosion towards Shoto , he barely dodged it .

Shoto created an ice wall infront of him to protect himself .

  The last fight for the students of the first year , just a few more minutes were left.

'Come on Shoto , win to this a**hole'

  Shoto uses a more controlled version of the giant ice attack .

    Bakugou explodes some of the ice so it doesn't hit him.

  Bakugou gets closer to Shoto , " Your attacks are powerful , but you have bad aim and you need to try harder." He tells him .

    Shoto moves to a conter attack , but Bakugou avoids it by using a mid air explosion attack .

Everyone was on the edge of their seats .

'Who's going to win?'

'They haven't made much process'

   Bakugou grabs Shoto's shoulder before throwing him out of bounds.

   Shoto creats an ice wave so he doesn't go out .

   Bakugou attacks again , but Shoto stops him by ecaping his blast  and grabbing his fore arm.

  Instead of using the flames in his left arm (the same arm he used to grab Bakugou) , he simply tosses him away.

  This angers Bakugou as he thinks that his is not worthy for Shoto's flames.

  Shoto thinks about his opponent's words and internally apologies to him.

  He doesn't know what his left side means to him yet so he doesn't use it .

-Your point of view-

  Then from somewhere next to you , you hear Midoriya trying to encourage Shoto .

  You decided to do the same thing.

"Come on Shoto ! You can do it "you yell.

   " Can you believe her? I wonder whatis the  secret she had that only Shoto and Bakugou know about"

   " Probably something bad if she didn't want to talk about it to anyone else"

  You overhear the girls sitting a few seats back from you .

  This is what some  girls like to do , gossip  about others , most of the time assuming things which aren't real .

  Those who hears rumours from them believe them , and ignore  the persons feelings , not listening to the truth.

  You heard rumours spreading around , but you decided to ignore them .

  You had problems of bullying when you were younger . Before the accident , before you left the house and got adopted.

Your mother used to tell you to ignore them , yiu know they are not telling the truth so why listen and get hurt.

  Shoto ignited his flames , you were shocked , this was the second time that day that he had done this , Bakugou was happy when he saw this and readied his next move.

The first time Shoto used his flame quirk was when he was with Midoriya who later told him that his quirk was his not his fathers , but then he extinguishes his flames .

You were not sure why , you guessed he had thought of his father and the promise he made to himself to never ignite his flames during a fight.

This led for Shoto to be completely exposed to Bakugou's explosion , once the smoke cleared , Bakugou realizes that Shoto had not used his fire and got blasted outside the ring .

He runs towards the unconscious Shoto and demands that he gets up and and uses his quirk , because this to him did not feel like victory .

Midnight uses her quirk to knock Bakugou out and declares him the winner of the 1st year champion of the U.A Sports Festival.

The awards ceremony begins , the first , second and third winners take their place on the podium .

Bakugou is restrained since he has been going wild ever since he woke up, because Shoto threw away the match .

Fumikage shares third place with Tenya , but he had to leave because of a family emergency .

All might come to give the awards but gets annoyed when Midnight ruins his introduction.

He continues to giving out the awards to each of the three contestants.

When All might gives Shoto his silver medal , he asks why he didn't use his flames during the match .

He replies with " Although Midoriya opened my eyes a bit , I still doubt myself and I still believe that my path to becoming a hero is clouded .

All might tries to put the gold medal on Bakugou , but he ( Bakugou ) refuses it since he feels like this competition doesn't prove that he's the best .

You sigh , " Typical Bakugou , thinking that he has to be the best out of everyone that has ever lived "

All might forces him to take it by putting it in his mouth

(Watch this video for better information about this )

Aizawa excuses class 1-A for the next to days to recover and announces that they will receive draft forms when they return.

____________________________________________________________
(A/N)

Omg , I'm sorry that I haven't posted in a while , finally the U.A Sports Festival is over . We can focus more on the relationship between you and Shoto . I've been procrastinating to write this because the sports festival is very long and quite boring to me ( not a very big sports fan ). It is also a very important part in BNHA so it was something I had to write .
Anyway , thanks for reading Forced to Love (TodorokixReader)