read immediately a.n

Although i'm proud of how many people have read this book from a year and a half ago till now, I don't feel enough will to continue writing it at the moment and I don't want people to wait for any new updates from me for a long time. This was a long time coming topicvI wanted to discuss. I have struggled to be consistent in my updating. It has obviously been my fault for being a lazy person. I don't want sympathy from anyone just to make me feel better, it's fine if it's genuine though. Comments play a big part in this, people either complain about incest, I don't see where the incest is, it might be just me though, some people try to back it up and tell them that it isn't because she got adopted into the family but was later back with her father. I wanted to touch up on why he sent her there in a future chapter. People are quick to judge a story and don't let it progress. I want to know if anyone wants me to continue it. Maybe I could gain more ideas and get inspired. I would appreciate if you guys send ideas and would tag you in that chapter for it, send me a message if you'ld like. This story has been on my mind everyday from when I started it till now and I hope that no one gets mad at me for the hiatus I had from this story, the drought of updates. I'm currently trying to improve my writing, this story wasn't very well written from the beginning and I sometimes wondered if I should unpublish it. I'll try to make it better if I ever start uploading frequent chapters again.

Thank you though if you read through this. I just wanted to explain my feelings towards this.

(Just changed the photo btw)