Your Beggining |Part 3|Chapter 3

As soon after you received your quirk you started seeing what you could do.

    You tried to see how long you can keep water hot or cold and what else you could do.

   "Okay I can keep water as ice for 6 and 0 hour and water as hot water for 4 and 5 minutes" you said after using a stopwatch.

( to clarify this 1 hour and 45 minutes since you don't know the numbers from 1-100)

Suddenly the water starting moving when I looked at it , I was thinking of the hero that can control water.

(not important to know the name since I will be the only time I am going to use a hero with this quirk)

    "Daddy! The water moved" you said with a smile.

   "That's great darling, uh listen the adoption center called me just now and told me you could come tomorrow " your dad announced to you.

    " Okay daddy " you accepted your fate to not cause your father anymore trouble.

    Although you'll surly miss him, he could keep his mind at ease and work ,it basically solves all of their problems.

-The next morning- (choice to keep up with the original story or change it to the other)

"Y/N sweetheart wake up its the day" he said like he had just woken up .

   No wonder he was still tired his daughter was going to be put for adoption that day and it was also 6am.

   "I'm up daddy but why so early?" You said yawning after the sentence .

   "You have to be there at 8am strictly" your father answers your question

-you and your father arrive at the adoption center-

"We're here" said your dad obviously not excited at all for this huge change.

   A women in her fifties or so wearing a blue shirt,jeans and brown heels comes walking with papers in her hands

"Hello are you young (L/N) (F/N)?" The lady asks you with a smile on her face , "Yes I am" you answered to the women

"Hello are you young (L/N) (F/N)?" The lady asks you with a smile on her face , "Yes I am" you answered to the women .

    " Good follow me to the office the manager wants to see you " .

    You looked at your dad hoping he'll call out to take you home instead of leaving you in the adoption center but that never happened.

    As the women opens the door you see a young women in her early twenties sitting at a computer.

   She looks tired like she never had a break.