Going to Start School at U.A!|Chapter 5

Entrance exams for U.A have started , Shoto has been recommended while I to still had   do the exam.

   As I look around I see people prepping for the exam, one of them has blond hair who seems to have temper issues.

   I saw him on TV a few months ago , and another boy who was crazy enough to run towards the villain without even having a quirk.

-third point of view-

Everyone was fighting the robots in order to get points .

   (Y/N) has 57 points at the moment and the robots were starting to become rare , she was ranked 7th in the leader bored and was determined to get atleast to 3rd place.

As she was fighting a robot , one was directly behind her and she didn't notice until "Target aquired " as the robot was about to hit her , the blond guy blew it up to pieces .

(Y/N) looked over to the timer , 30 seconds left and she still has 62 points .

A familiar , greened hair , freckled boy  jumped and hit a huge 0 pointer robot to save a girl who got stuck and couldn't get out.

    'If he had a quirk why didn't he save the blond guy at the villain attack almost a year ago  with it' I wondered

When time was up , you went back to the entrance to the school.

    Infront of you was Shoto, waiting for you to be finished.

" So, how did you do (Y/N)? " Shoto said bug-eyed (very excited and interested) , " I got 66 points and got in 4th in the rankings , how's that?" you said almost boasting

" So, how did you do (Y/N)? " Shoto said bug-eyed (very excited and interested) , " I got 66 points and got in 4th in the rankings , how's that?" you said almost boasting .

   " That's great!" He said smiling making me blush and smile too. Unknowingly someone was watching you without you or Shoto noticing.

You walked home together and arrived just as dinner was about to begin.

   You,Enji,Shoto and Fuyumi all sat down by the table.

    That night you barely slept as you were too anxious about the mark of the exam.

    Muffin sat down near you wanting some food and you gave him a piece of meat .

-The week after that-
"Hey! (Y/N) you got a letter from U.A " said Fuyumi tempted to open it herself .

      You took it from her excited to see the result , "Dear Todoroki (F/N) , you have been accepted to U.A as a new 1A student for our new semester next April " said All might .

   (that's when they start school In Japan ,so I thought for that to be the first day)

    It continued by All Might saying all the rules and things that are going to be happening on the first day .

-School day starts-

Shoto and you are currently walking to school together .

   You are clutching your bag in both hands , " What do you expect from U.A? " said Shoto .

    "Well , I hope I'd hope to learn some new moves , they made those robots really easy to defeat , all I have to do is pour water over them" I giggled remembering the moment.

You arrive at the school starting your first day , you take a deep breath and move towards the entrance.

   You and Shoto open the door to see a ton of new people , as you looked around you spotted a blond , glaring at you , you wondered 'What's his problem'.

I sat in the back with Shoto,  (Should I call him Todoroki or Shoto?) The bell rang and we all settled down.

    Suddenly a guy in a yellow sleeping bag got up from the floor , scaring most of the class.

"Hello I'm your home room teacher Aizawa " said the guy with shoulder-lenght black hair , with some hanging
over his face

   "We are going to go outside " he declared, "But what about the entrance ceremony " a student wondered.

   " As much as you have the freedom to do what you what , us teachers also do" he answers.

   The whole class moved outside ,"We are going to be doing a Quirk Aprehension Test, you are allowed to use your quirks ", everyone got excited for this until he continued with " but  the one that comes last will be expelled " he said emotionless .

    "WHAT!" The whole class said in unison .

    A girl  with short,brown hair declares  that that is not fair , but Aizawa says the world as we know it is unfair and we as heroes job to combat that unfairness .

   I thought of a way I could use my quirk in order to pass the test. Aizawa uses the blond guy as an example.

   " How far did tou throw the bsll in middle school?"

   He questioned the blond guy , he answered "67 meters " , he throw the ball with his quirk and got over 700 which impressed everybody.

    The brown haired girl used her quirk and got infinity.

    The green haired , freckled boy concentrated his quurk on two of his fingers , you noticed they were red and seemed broken .

    On the other hand, you used water to move to the other side as fast as possible and Todoroki used his ice , ever since his  mom left the house , he won't use his fire quirk because of his hate for his father .

   The blond guy got mad and he tried to fight with the green haired guy , but Aizawa stope him from doing so.

They continued the test and when they finished your result was 3rd place,which you were happy with.

  You looked for the last person and it was Izuku Midoriya, when you looked over to him you saw him shocked.

   "Hey, are you okay?" You said feeling bad for him , " Yeah i'm fine " he said centainly not fine.

   You decided to leave him alone as others were trying to confort him. " When do I leave ?" He asked Aizawa upset , "You're not leaving , I just did that so you do your 100%" , "WAIT! WHAT!" everyone said in unison.

When you and Shoto arrived home,Muffin your dog comes running  towards you.

  She licks your hand and you petted her , "She missed you " said Shoto laying down beside you.

   " Too bad I can't be here all the time " you said deciding to stand up and grab a packet of Doritos .

   " Hey I was saving that!" shouted Shoto , " Well you gotta catch me if you want it "  running out of the house laughing as it started raining .

    Shoto caught you , hugging you in the process , your face turning red " Now give me my Doritos".

-a few days later-

You were still daydreaming about how Shoto hugged you , litrally the whole lesson distracted.

  You felt a tap on your shoulder  making you snap out of it , it was Shoto and you noticed the whole class was looking at you .

   You became embarrassed so you looked down at your book and blushed. The class continued and you decided to pay attention to the lesson that you did not understand whatsoever.

_______________________________________

A/N

How are you guys enjoying this story, please comment so I know you're there . I probably got this out alittle late but I hope you enjoyed it. I have ideas on what to do which will probably be of interest to you. I still don't have a time when I can post these chapters , at the moment I'm doing them ramdomly and when I can.