Unexpected Surprise |Chapter 9 |Part 2

Still in darkness , (Y/N) woke up to a nice black wall .

    It was starting to get stuffy and your legs starting aching due to your position.

    'How much longer are you going to stay here , isn't some hero supposed to save me by now?' ,' What if no one finds me and i die here ' you thought .

-Shoto's point of view-

"(Y/N) , come on you need to wake up " he says , walking up to your door , rubbing his eye.

    As he opens the door , you are no where to be seen .

     " Where (Y/N) Fuyumi , did she come home last night ?" He questioned her.

   "I thought she slept with you!" She answered giggling after that , a blush crept up on Shoto's face " Why would i be looking for her , if she was with me then" , Fuyumi added " Maybe she went to school early , go and try and find her there."

    " No that can't be , the school gave us 2 days off after the attack." He closed the door , and goes to put on some clothes.

(It's tiny lol)

(It's tiny lol)

Shoto decides to go and ask Midoriya , maybe he saw her around the streets.

    He lives pretty close to the house so there's a possibility, " Hey Midoriya, have you seen (Y/N) around , I haven't seen her all day .

    "No , not at all , the last time i saw her was yesterday , before we all got teleported.

    " At this point he starts panicing , " Okay thanks , bye " he added before he pranced all the way home .

Before he opened the door , he got a text from a unknown number saying ,

I have (Y/N) here if you want her , come and find her at ( some address of some sort , not the League of Villians place though) .

It was finished off with a picture of (Y/N) chained up to a piece of wood , in a seemingly filthy room.

   Shoto went running to the said address, and once he got there , well i will leave that to your imagination.

He opened the splintering door , with caution , and right there before him he saw the same boy that (Y/N) used to talk about when they were younger , but he wasn't sure whetherif was truly him .

    " Who are you ?" He questioned the unknown boy infront of him , " Oh, it seems that (Y/N) has rubbed off on you , hasn't she " he answered , with the same tone , he answered to (Y/N) . "Tell me where she is ?!" , " Only if you fight me for her , only then , will i give you (Y/N) .

Shoto accepted this , it was only so he could get (Y/N) back into his grasp.

     The boy splint into ten different clones , while the clones are trying to hit him he freezes them one , by one .

     The last one says " You've won , (Y/N) is two doors on the right." He gasped for air on the floor . 'Guess he isn't trained well enough' thought Shoto as he moved into the room (Y/N) was in.

    He saw (Y/N) chained up , and started to burn the chains off . Once she was out , she hugged him tight . " You've found me! " , Shoto grabbed (Y/N)'s chin and lifted it up , and places a kiss onto her lips , she kisses him back

-two days after that -

(Y/N) and Shoto walked up to the school , more nervous than usual .

    Considering they haven't talked in like two days after what happened the other day.

-your point of view-

You walked over to Midoriya and Ururaka who seems to be talking about something , you approach anyways.

     " Hey guys , whatchha ya doing?" You say out of your character (or maybe it is your character) , " Hey (Y/N) , uhhh nothing we're just talking about what happend at the U.S.J , where did you go?" Said Ururaka , causing you to remember all that happend that day.

    The bell rings , "Well I guess i'll tell you later" you smiled, actually kinda relieved but a little anxious at the same time.

Aizawa opened the door covered entirely with bandages , you wondered what had happend while you were away "Aizawa , i think you should have stayed at the hospital," said one student , " That comment is irrelevant to what's coming , The U.A Sports festival.

You and everyone else thought it was too early to have The Sports festival ,after the attack that happend just a few days ago.

    " The competition is far more important to cancel" says Aizawa complaining about the situation.

  " It is one of the most viewed events in the world , and a major oportunity for U.A students to get scouted by Professional Hero Agencies."

-At lunch time -

Everyone forgets about the attack , they are more pumped for the Sports Festival.

  Ururaka shows more of this and and yells to everyone that she is going to do her best.

_______________________________________
(A/N)

Omg i actaully got 88 reads on this , just yesterday it was just 28 or something .

   That makes me more encouraged to continue writing the story , btw i'm using the wiki summery for the story so if i get anything wrong then ... yeah i think you understand .

    Anyway thanks for reading