The U.A Sports Festival |Chapter 11

The U.A Sports Festival , a festival where students from U.A , show and present their quirks to the whole world .

    Before quirks appeared , people used to do something called the Olympic games , where people used to do sports and play games , I guess.

-your point of view -

The day before the festival , you are at home puting on your uniform , before you leave to go to school with Shoto .

This one to be exact

Once you have finished putting it on , you go downstairs. Shoto is on his phone , typing next to the door .

    "What are you doing , Shoto?" , you approach with curiosity , "None of your business" , he replied bluntly .

    "Hey! Why are you so mean all of a sudden!? " you added , upset with the sudden change of personality , "You sound like Bakugou! " you let out , "What's up with you and Bakugou , (Y/N)?" He continued, " it's like you would die, if you are not near him!".

    "What do you mean! , I don't like him or anything " , you argue with Shoto ,"It seems like he does " he continues.

   That's when you suddenly realised , that it did seem kinda weird that you often find Bakugou next to you . If only Shoto knew that you actually like him , he would probably think it's a joke .

You two stop arguing about the subject , but you still wanna know who he was texting to on the phone .

     This bugged you the entire walk to school , he got messages constantly and continued to pull out his phone to type every minute.

   You stayed silent , as you didn't know what to talk about. Your curiosity got the best of you , and you started to stratigize how you where going to get his phone.

Your plan was to :
1. When Shoto is showering you approach the phone
2. The phone should be next to the bathroom , on the table which is close the door.
3. He takes long showers (thankfully )
, at that time you would have the time to go to your bedroom , and read his texts .

This was a plan you were willing to follow , to know who he was writing to .

Class started and Aizawa walked in , "As you all know , tomorrow, the U.A Sports Festival is going to happen.

   " He talked like he usually does . You weren't paying attention to what he said next , you were too focused on the way Shoto smiled when his phone beeped, you felt ignored honestly.

At lunch , Bakugou marched behind you , you looked back and noticed this , and so you ran towards the nearest toilet.

   You didn't want Shoto to see you and have the wrong idea , once you arrived , you put your legs on the closed toilet seat and ate there instead of the Cafeteria .

    Rethinking of all that happened since you walked down the stairs till now , you felt a sudden urge to cry , streams of tears dripped from your eyes .

     The thought of having Shoto stolen away from you was dreadful , you were definitely going to find out who he was talking too , sure , you thought it was kinda stupid of you to take such actions but if you chose otherwise , it could change your life dramatically.

The bell sounded through the halls , as it was the end of lunch time that day .

   You heard muffled voices and footsteps entering the bathroom. A tall , black , haired girl walked in , Yaoyorozu Momo appeared along with Jiro Kyoka.

 A tall , black , haired girl walked in , Yaoyorozu Momo appeared along with Jiro Kyoka

Yaoyorozu started , " You know a boy started talking to me yesterday, " this intrigued you so some eavesdropping happend , even though it was a bad action you continued anyway

Yaoyorozu started , " You know a boy started talking to me yesterday, " this intrigued you so some eavesdropping happend , even though it was a bad action you continued anyway .

    " Oh really who is it," asked Jiro , " Is it Kirishima , or Kaminari?!" . Yaoyorozu giggled , "No , not them!" Jiro continued questioning her, " Is it Bakugou , the screaming blond guy!" .

    "No Definitely not , are you crazy?" She answered , " Actually on second thought , I can't imagine him loving anyone with that attitude" said Jiro .

    "But I did see him running after Todoroki (Y/N) a few minutes ago , maybe he likes her?" Continued Yaoyorozu .

   You froze at the sound of your name , "Actually I should tell you , it's Todoroki Shoto," she giggled "we've been talking since yesterday night , he told me that he lives with Todoroki (Y/N) , can you believe that they're not related, she was adopted by Endeavor when she was younger!" Said Yaoyorozu .

    " Why was she adopted by Endeavor?" Asked Jiro, " Who knows , Anyway class is starting soon we should go back?" Said Yaoyorozu.

    The two girls finally left , and you were left alone .

   You waited a few more minutes so they wouldn't know you were there. You returned to class , still shocked at what you overheard .

The school day ended , and Shoto told you to leave without him , reckless action if you ask me considering what happened two weeks ago.

   Shoto told you that he was going to go and hang out with some friends , you now knew who he was texting to , but this ached your heart.

   You felt a presence behind you , you were shocked to see who was there.

_______________________________________
(A/N)

Sorry this came out late , almost forgot to write on it . Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter , what are you going to do about Shoto and Yaoyorozu, who was following you home ? Find out in another Chapter of Forced love (Todoroki x Reader) still not sure about this title but I might change it in the future . Anyways , thanks for reading this chapter and please continue reading the next
Thank you

Elisa