After the Sports Festival | Chapter 22

-Your point of view-
Shoto and I were now walking to the bus stop , the sun was setting and we were both exhausted after the long day .

  I was worried about Shoto , he was unconscious for a while and woke up just before they were  giving out the medals .

  He barely rested the night before , he wanted to make sure that he won , practicing all night long , getting about 4 hours of sleep , he told me after the festival .

On the other hand , I didn't sleep at all , I was too nervous to even think about sleeping , it was my first ever Sports festival.

I practised very much to the point of almost passing out.

"You should sleep after this " I told him , quite concerned .

" Yeah , I will , don't worry too much , it's nothing " , he replied.

"Nothing?! Shoto! You were unconscious , isn't that serious " you said after stopping in your tracks .

" Yes , but i've dealt with worse things than that , and plus why are you concerned about me , you didn't sleep at all at practiced way longer than me , think about yourself a bit more , I wouldn't want you to end up sick"

We continued walking , you noticed Shoto was a little distracted , 'what things was he talking about? And why is he talking about me not taking care of myself correctly , I feel quite fine'

'The only thing that I knew about was , the one were his mother boiled water on his face , is there anything else , I didn't know about ?

" Oh I forgot to tell you , I saw my dad today , at the festival !"

" You mean our dad , I mean yeah of course he would be there "

" No my biological dad , I haven't seen him in so long"

" Oh , have you talked to him ?" He asked you

" Yeah a little bit , he told me he stopped working as a hero and now works at the bank "

" Oh really , how come ? Wasn't being a hero good enough "

" I didn't ask him about that , I'm pretty sure he had a good reason , but he seemed like he was rushed , like avoiding something , our dad soon came there to talk to him and took over , it was quite weird , I didn't  think that they knew each other or anything , they seemed to be having a very aggressive conversation , I didn't stick around for too long so I didn't get the gist "

  The conversation ended there , we both kept quiet after that , and we arrived home safely .

  Shoto opens the door and our puppy , Muffin comes running towards us .

  He jumps a couple of times and starts following me as I go to the kitchen.

I grab the dog food from the counter and walk over to the bowl next to the couch.

After the I fill the bowl , I grab  the water bottle that's next to the counter and fill that also .

  Muffin runs towards the now full bowls , he starts eating.

  I yawned and said , "I'm going to sleep now , i'm tired."

-You go to bed -