The U.A Sports Festival |Chapter 13|Part 3

Finally , it's the day of the festival , you were getting ready to go to school that day. No lessons either , just The Sports Festival which you will be part of for the first time .

   You and Shoto still weren't talking much , it's as if you were starting from the beggining , like all those years you spent with Shoto vanished into thin air.

Obviously , you wanted to make things right between you and him , it's not like you or him did anything wrong , he made some new friends and you were a bit jealous .

   It's human nature anyway , you went downstairs and saw Shoto waiting for you next to the door , this time he wasn't on his phone , atleast.

As you and him were walking , you decided to break the ice between you , "Shoto , i'm sorry I invaded your personal bubble , and I admit , I was a little bit nosy " you said your heartfelt sentence , "It's okay (Y/N) , I shouldn't have shouted at you , I was a little angered at that moment."

    You were happy that you and Shoto finally were on good terms , the relationship between you hasn't vanished compleatly, the heavy air soon went away and you and him starting talking as usual.

Once you arrived at the class , the bell was about to ring soon . You haven't talked to Midoriya and Ururaka lately.

    'Hopefully they forgot that I dissapeared on that day at the U.S.J ' you thought as you approached them .

   "Hi (L/N), we haven't talked for a while" said Midoriya , "Sorry , anyway , how are you guys?" You asked.

The classic way to talk , was all you could come up with at that moment , you didn't have anything to talk about since you barely talked to them and know nothing about eachother.

The conversation went on well , when the bell rang ,you left the conversation and went to take your seat .

   Aizawa came into the room "As you all know, today there will be the U.A Sports Festival....."

We were told to go and put on our pe uniforms before we go outside and do our best. While you were putting on your shoes , lida warned everyone that they're about to enter the arena. On the other hand,Shoto approached Midoriya. Shoto began "I'm stronger than you Midoriya, and whatever you do , whatever you'll say , i'll beat you."

(Not what he said, video down below ,couldn't find English)

    You and others listened to what he said , you knew that what Shoto said wasn't a joke , but why to Midoriya you wondered.

    (I'm not gonna write everything that happend instead i'll just show some clips , writing action is difficult to write and understand)

-2nd person view -

Class 1A walkes out onto the arena, everyone is pumped up , The festival is about to begin .

   Everyone cheered , 'Why are they cheering?' , You thought 'did something happen at the U.S.J that I don't know about? Why does this keep happening damn it!'

All the other freshmen classes also arrive.

     The Chief Referee for the Festival, Midnight , asked Bakugou to talk for the class.

    'Oh this is not gonna go good , isn't it?' You thought as he walked to the pledge , "I'm just gonna say , I will win" Bakugou left it at that