The U.A Sports Festival |Chapter 18 |Part 8

You left the cafeteria and headed towards the restroom/bathroom/loo , 'What did I do to deserve this?' You thought as you opened one of the stalls.

'Hopefully no one enters , I want to be left alone'.

'Those comments about me , some of the blame is on Shoto , he shouldn't say these things at school especially to other people'.

'But Bakugou didn't have to say what he said outloud for everyone to hear , I don't know anymore'

'I saw my father today , for the first time in a long time, I wonder if he knew I was there?'

' Maybe I can talk to him after the Sports Festival ends' you thought as you ate your lunch .

(Y/N) checked her phone , 5 minutes were left until the next event. You got up from the toilet seat and left the stall.

Re-entering the cafeteria , all eyes were on you , Shoto was no where to be seen . You kept your head down in order to avoid any eye contact.

You placed the food dish on top of the few stacked dishes and left the room immediately.

Returning back outside , you sat in one of the lowest rows , after a few minutes , Midoriya came sitting next to you with something to say.

"Hello , Todoroki (Y/N) , um can I sit here ?" He asked in his usual nervous way , you nodded in response , you were too upset to utter a word.

"Listen , I know that you feel a bit betrayed that Shoto told me your secret , but you should know that I won't tell a soul about this" , you looked at him with a frown on your face but proceeded to listen.

Finally you said, "Thanks for understanding me Midoriya". You smiled and said goodbye as you walked out of the room for the next event.

Present Mic announces that before the finals , participants can take part in recreational side games.

You on the other hand was dressed as a cheerleader among other girls in your classroom . Kaminari and Mineta somehow fooled you into wearing it , Yaoyorozu created the outfits.

The outfit was slightly tight around your waist and the dress was quite short from your comfort.