Unexpected Surprise |Chapter 8

Later , all the students to go back to class , and Midoriya tells the class that  he decided to give his position as class president to Iida.

-two days after -

As you are sitting in the classroom, scrolling through (your preferable social media ) , you feel a pair of eyes looking at you .

   You decide to take a look but no one was looking , Aizawa announces that they were going to the U.S.J, where they will be accompanied by Thirteen .

    The class cheered at the name of the hero , they went outside and hopped on a bus that will take them to their destination.

At the sight of the U.S.J , the students all went in the building .

  Infront of them , they saw Thirteen. " Hello students,  i'm the hero Thirteen " they(he/she) explain , " Quirks can be dangerous, so today we're going to be learning how to control them and save people instead , for example i use my quirk to save people but it can be used to kill".

-Your point of view -

Behind Thirteen , a stange purplish-black smoke appears . Among the purple smoke , alot of villians appear , Aizawa shouts to Thirteen , "Protect the students!".

   The weird smoke , guy , thing approaches Thirteen and asks where All might is , but then gets attacked by Bakugou and Kirishima ,but is unphased.

     Suddenly you and some other students get teleported to one of the sections. You seem to get teleported to a place of ruins , where as you look around everything turns black and you collapse.

You try to open your eyes  , but what you see infront of you is unclear  .

   All you can see is a blurry , unfamiliar face .

After a few minutes you finally see a face . A familiar face , but you don't know where from you saw it . Then you remembered,  it was the boy from 12 years ago .

_______________________________________
(Early authors note )

Okay I drew 3 different Daniels and I don't know which one of them looks best , so i'm going to put all of the different versions and leave them here so while you read the story you can have a vision of him . Now my drawings aren't good since I am a self-taught (anime ) artist and i'm still currently learning in school . You choose your favourite ( also lined paper cause i drew these all at school)

 You choose your favourite ( also lined paper cause i drew these all at school)

Thank you Min_Gabby for drawing another version of Daniel

______________________________________

Those blue eyes looked at me , and the  familiar black hair was reflecting light from a bulb above you .

    You soon found out that you couldn't move ,were you on something .

    You tried to struggle out of the ropes which were tied around you , but you couldn't move a muscle.

You became terrified and pleaded  to the boy infront of you , sitting in a chair "Where am I?  What is this place!?". 

   "That's the same question (Y/N) ,you dummy" he answered , "Wait you remember me !? " .

   " Too many questions (Y/N) " he answers,  not caring at all , " So you remember me " he continues , " The boy that was left in that adoption center, never adopted " .

    Another question came out of mouth , " Hey I never gave you permission to say my name , what happend to you?" .

    " That's a question i'm willing to answer,  well 5 years after you left ,  the adoption centre closed down due to loss of constumers , money and children, " he started , " They tried to give each child a home until it was only left to me and Shimura Tenko ( the blue haired , villain guy also that's his real name) , Shigaraki Tomura to you " . 

    "I ended up working in the League of Villians , along side with Tenko, the end " he ended .

    You were at a loss of words , "What's wrong ? Cat caught your tongue?".

   Finally you responded with , " What are you going to do with me!?" , " Why are you constantly questioning me ?" .

    You blushed with embarrassment , after that comment , " Oh so know your blushing , don't fall for me , okay?" , " Actually forget what i said last , please fall for me " walking over to an apple basket , and grabbing a apple .

    " Hey! , what's that supposed to mean?" You questioned him again , " Again with the questions (Y/N), well i'm gonna leave now , tata!"

   Closing the door leaving you in complete darkness.

Looking at the darkness , you started to get bored .

    You started imagining what you could have done if you weren't Kidnapped , maybe watch another episode of ( A anime you like ) , or eating dinner with Shoto maybe kiss him , okay thoughts are stopping there .

     After a few minutes you fell asleep , hoping you don't stay  in this utterly hell of a place , you found yourself into tommorow.

_______________________________________
(A/N)

Yeah , that happened , i hope you enjoyed this story . Please share with your friends , friend of friends , friends of friends of friends , enemy , enemy's enemy , your grandmother , your mother , your sister / or brother .( yeah i think the brothers will hate this )
Anyway, you got it  , Finally got some Holidays so decided to write this . Sorry on my behalf of my procrastination , activities , school and sleep . This is a long note god , i'm not going to complain anymore , cause i'm pretty sure everyone has gone through this one way or another . Yeah bye