Roomates

I stand on the sidewalk leading up to the dull apartment building. Holding my bags, I sigh and close my eyes. It'll be okay. They aren't going to judge you. They seem nice enough.

I was scrolling through apartment buildings with a group of people for college when I found the ad. An ad for an apartment that was looking for one last person to fill their spare room. I emailed the ad and got a message back after a day or two about how I can move in.

I hesitate knocking on the door and wait a bit before I knock it, lightly. It takes a little while before the door swings open to a guy about my age. "Oh, Hi! You must be the new guy! Come in, come in, " he says with enthusiasm, holding the door open.
"Yeah, hi," I step in and take off my shoes to step on the soft carpeted living room.
"Just wait here. I'll get the others," the guy runs off and knocks on the doors down the hall.
Mumbling comes from the hallway but I decide to ignore it and check out the living room. It is connected to the tiled kitchen, but the living room is in disarray. Papers and DVD cases left out on the table, bookshelves lined with books and more movies. Four controllers were spread across the floor and table.
An aggravated man walks out of his room and notices the mess which makes him call back to the other in the hallway, "Really, Patton? The new guy comes in and the first thing he sees is our disoriented living room? Fantastic,"
Nudging his glasses up on his nose, he makes he's way to me and holds out a hand, " Salutations, I'm Logan, Logan Adams, and the bubbly fool you were greeted by is Patton Emerson."
I shake his hand and nod, "yeah, I know you two. You both emailed me at different times."
"Oh, silly me. Sorry, so then all you have to meet is-" He gets cut off as another man swings his door open and runs out.
"Me~!" The man smirks, smugly and bows before swaggering down to me.
"Greetings fellow gentleman, it is nice to finally meet you," he takes my hand and goes to kiss it but I pull it away, "My name is Roman Williams and you are?"
"I'm Virgil, Virgil Zander."