Humiliation via Mind or Humiliation via Actions

{A/N: Hey, the picture above is a layout of the apartment they're living in so I hope that gives you an idea of their living styles and stuff}

      I finish reading off the different mental health disorders to myself so I can get them glued in my brain. I close my computer then head out of my room for a late night snack. I head into the living room and see the other three also in their pajamas.
      They are all crowded around the coffee table, playing a card game. I roll my eyes and grab a poptarts package out of the cabinet. Opening it reveals to them that I'm there. Patton looks back and smiles wide to me. I wave as I head back to my room with a poptart in my mouth. "Wait," Patton says, getting up and rushing over to me, "Want to play a game with us?"
        "I'm not good at games. I mainly cheat or fail," I tell him, taking the pop tart from my mouth.
        I hear Roman chuckle slightly and I glare over at him. "Well," Patton steps into our view of each other, "how about truth or dare or would you rather? You can't cheat on those and we can get to know each other better!"
      I scowl at the thought. Truth or dare is not my...favorite game. It's too personal and humiliating. I check and see Patton doing the puppy dog eyes again. How does Logan put up with this? I sigh, "fine,"
      He smiles wide and pull me to to the table. "I'll get snacks." he rushes over to the kitchen as I sit down.
      I look to the other two. Roman is smirking and snacking on a graham cracker, while Logan is picking up the cards. He looks about as uncomfortable as I feel. I get you, Teach. I hear the microwave start up as Patton dances around the kitchen, grabbing bowls and plates. I look over to Logan and see him smiling softly at him.
       They're so cute, holy shit. I finish my poptarts and sigh. Truth or dare can be a dangerous game, but it can be great if you play it right. I never really participated in this game when I was little because it terrified me. Gave me anxiety. I scoff in my mind. Yeah, now I actually have an anxiety disorder.
         Roman gets up and helps Patton bring over the trays and bowls of snacks. After placing them on the table, they sit down and Patton gestures to the snacks, "food is served!"
        "Be our guest," Roman says with a French accent.
      "Ah, Lumière from Beauty and The Beast. Nice one, Gaston," I comment before grabbing a handful of popcorn.
      Logan nods at the nickname I gave Roman and Roman gasps, "I am not Gaston, Beast!"
      "Do you want to be Belle?" I spit, the nickname hitting my chest.
      "Yes-wait.." He notices the nickname he gave me and frowns, stroking his chin.
      Logan chuckles faintly and Patton clears his throat, "Let's play truth or dare, guys,"
      Roman zaps back into reality and nods to him, "who starts?"
     "I say Virgil. He's the newest and should find us out first."
     I nod and look to the three of them. "Logan," I spout, "truth or dare?"
     "Truth, obviously." He nudges his glasses back up on his nose.
     "How did you meet the other two when you're so stoic?"
     "Ah yes. I get that a lot more than you would think. Well, I missed a day of school, we all had the same class at the time, and I came back the following day to find...I was partnered up with...these two."
      They both smile at Logan as he finishes, "then I did the whole project."
      I nod, "sounds like that would happen. So Roman and Patton knew each other for forever?"
      "That might be answered soon," Roman comments and looks to Logan, "You're turn, nerd,"
     "Ah yes, Roman. Truth or Dare?"
     "Dare." He smirks with an evil look in his eyes.
     "I dare you...to grab one of Virgil's clothes and put it on."
     I blink. My clothes? How? I'm a twig and he's a bull. Polar opposites. He looks at me and I groan, "C'mere, Gaston. We'll find something you can tear,"
      I get up and head to my room with soft footsteps following behind me. I open the door and look in my drawers. Roman waits quietly, but I hear him fidget. I glance over and he's taking off his white v-neck. There it is again. His toned abdomen and hipbones peaking up from under his lounge pants.
      Enough of that though, I look back and pull out a faded dark blue t-shirt. I look at it and sigh. Not that one. I toss it back in and look for another t-shirt without sentimental value. Aha. I pull out a loose, black, sweatshirt that is meant to be extra long. Pre made holes and green words on the side saying 'Aliens believe in us'.
       "Here," I hold it out to him, looking directly into his eyes, "this is one of my baggier shirts."
       "Thanks," He smiles and I notice a beauty mark near his left eye, soft yet noticeable, "I'll try not to break it."
       I grab his t-shirt that's on the ground and set it on my dresser as he pulls on the shirt. I head out to living room and sit back down. Logan is looking at me and I see the smirk in his eyes instead of his lips. He did this on purpose. I squint at him with a frown as Roman walks out, tugging on the collar of the sweatshirt.
       It's still too tight for him. Oh well, he can suffocate if he likes. "Patton," He announces, "Truth or dare?"
       "Dare!" He says, spiritedly.
       "Hmm...how many marshmallows can you fit in your mouth?"
       Patton makes a confused face and looks at the plate of marshmallows. Then starts shoving them into his mouth, happily. Logan seems petrified of the fact of his boyfriend shoving marshmallows in his mouth. He's holding his shoulder just incase he has to help him from choking. Patton slowly stops and pushes one more in before I rush to grab a wastebasket. I run back over and hold out the wastebasket to him.
       He spits them out and coughs a little. "That was 19," he gasps, licking the sugar off his lips.
       Roman smiles, "Awesome. Now Patton, who do you ask?"
      "Virge," he smiles to me as I walk back from putting the wastebasket away, "Truth or Dare?"
       I contemplate it. Either they know more about me or it's humiliating. "Dare, I guess." I shrug, playing with my nails.
       "I dare you to wear the brightest outfit you have."
       I get up and head to my room. So much moving. I pull off my shirt and notice Roman's white v-neck. I pull it on then slide off my pajama pants. Rummaging through my drawers, I pull out pink and white Hello Kitty pajama pants. This should be fine. I tug them up and head out to the living room, scratching my arm.
       Patton gasps then squeals as I plop back down on my spot. "This is disgusting," I grumble, crossing my arms.
      "Is...that my shirt?" Roman questions, noticing the bagginess.
      "Mine now. You left it in my room."
       He looks confused then shrugs it off. I look to Patton and he's smiling wide at me. "Patton, truth or dare?" I itch my arm awkwardly.
       "Truth,"
       "Is there anything you aren't showing or telling to the other two?"
       He looks surprised at what I ask. I guess he didn't think about it. The other two look at him with curious faces. "Well, Uhm," Patton toys with his fingers, "I do have ADHD, but I also take pills for my atypical depression and this has gone on for a few years."
       "Pat..." Roman gasps softly and Logan looks at his boyfriend before reaching over to hold his hand.
        I give him a pat on the back and Roman hugs Patton tightly, pulling Logan in with him. After a minute or so, they pull away, but Logan continues to hold his hand. Patton smiles softly, "but I'm good."
       Roman nods and smiles reassuringly back. "So, Logan. Truth or Dare?" Patton asks as he leans into Logan.
      "Dare."
      "I dare you to call and get me a pizza."
      Logan sighs in disapproval, "I'll call after I ask someone, okay?"
     "Okay, thanks, Lowgy bear." Patton smiles and closes his eyes.
     "Roman, truth or dare?"
     "Dare,"
     "Call your crush and admit your feelings to them."
     The room goes silent with a lack of movement and talking. "I don't...have one," Roman says awkwardly, breaking the tension.
     "Oh really?" Logan raises an eyebrow at him.
     "Yeah, I'll call for pizza," Roman gets up and walks away, pulling out his phone.
     He heads to the kitchen and Logan sighs, "guess we're at a pause."
     I sigh and pop some popcorn into my mouth. Stupid Roman. I was actually having fun. I look at Patton and Logan. Cuddling up in a blanket. Patton kisses his cheek and Logan hesitates then pushes his face away, leaving Patton to giggle. I half smile at them and look over to Roman.
      He looks focussed and confused. Seems like a common expression for him. I get up and walk over to him, "What's up, Ro?"
      He looks at me and blinks before mouthing 'Address?'
     I write it on the white board and he nods, repeating it to the pizza boy. He finishes the call and puts his phone away. "Thanks, Virgi...n," He says then rushes to living room.
     I sigh. Idiot. I sit back down in my spot and we look at Roman. "Virgil, Truth or dare?"
     I grit my teeth. Not him. He'll ask me the deep, sinister questions and embarrassing dares. I chew on my thumb and look at him. I can see the evil look in his eyes. "Truth, Evil Prince," I mumble, not wanting to actually answer.
      "So, Where are you from?" He says with sincerity.
      "Uh," wow that's an easy question, "I'm from Tacoma, Washington."
      He nods a bit and I look back to Roman, "Truth or dare."
      "Truth."
      "When did you meet Patton?"
      "When did I meet Patton?" He scoffs with a smile, "We're step brothers."
      My eyes widen and I look to Patton, who nods to assure me. Holy shit. "No way," I let out, looking at them.
      "Yes way, Anxious Alien. I've known a Patton since childhood. My mom died two days after my birth due to...terrible drivers. After a few years, my dad met...Patton's father and they fell in love. Right, Pat?"
       Patton nods with a big smile, "Yeah! They are so cute."
      "Like you and Logan?" I comment and Logan's face flushes, looking startled.
      We all laugh together. I'm just chuckling though. That was fantastic. "Yeah," Patton smiles to Logan, "Like me and Logan."
      Logan clears his throat and Patton frowns before smiling again, "Logan and me."
       Roman looks to Patton, "Truth or dare?"
      "Dare,"
      "Switch glasses with Logan until the next turn is finished,"
      "Well I wish I saw this coming," Patton pulls off his glasses, "but now I can't."
       Roman chuckles as they swap glasses and peer over the top. "Uhm, Virgil-"
      "Truth,"
      "Is there anything you're hiding from us?" He asks, resting a hand on my kneecap.
      I don't really like telling people this. Yet, it's better than something else. I head to the bathroom and looks in the mirror. I sigh and touch my lenses. I pull them out and place them in their bottles. I wash my hands then head back out to the others. "My eyes," I mumble and look to the three of them.
      Patton and Logan switch glasses and look at me. "My eyes are purple," I tell them, "I just wear brown lenses so I look normal,"
      "There isn't really a standard for normal besides societies view on it," Logan tells me and I nod, letting him know I'm talking about society.
       "That's so cool!" Patton chimes and smiles wide which makes me smile slightly back.
       "Yeah, I guess,"
        Roman just looks at me. No compliment or anything. Thanks asshat. "Logan, truth or dare?"
       "....dare,"
       The other two raise their eyebrows, guess they never really get to see Logan do a dare. "I dare you to dip and kiss Patton."
       He adjusts his glasses and sighs, "this is why I never do dares."
       Getting up, he holds out a hand to Patton who giddily hops up when he grabs his hand. Quickly, he dips Patton, who starts to giggle, and starts to blush from embarrassment. He leans in and kisses Patton softly and pulls him up, slowly. Holding his hips, he pulls away from the kiss and covers his face. Patton giggles and hugs him, muttering sweet nothings into his ears.
       I look to Roman and he holds up his phone to record the couple. "What are you doing?" I ask and he smiles back.
       "Well, I got to get cute videos for the wedding," He smirks, ending the video and the talking stops from the couple.
       The both of them are hiding their faces in each other's shoulders. Roman chuckles at them and I smile at the two.
       Patton pulls away and kisses his cheek as someone knocks on the door. He quickly turns his head toward it and runs over. I turn away from the door and cover my eyes. No one needs to see this. I hear them talk and exchange food for money then close the door. I look over and see two small pizzas and one medium sized one.
      He sets them down by the snacks and opens them,"We've got my Hawaiian, Roman's vegetarian-"
      I snort and cover my mouth, but Roman just takes the pizza. "-And here's the cheese for Logan and Virgil I'm guessing..?"
      "Yeah," Roman says with a mouth full of cheese and veggies, "I didn't know what you liked,"
     "Could've asked, Prince Disgusting," I remark and Roman glares at me.
      "Anyway," Patton says, putting the pizza in between Logan and I, "Logan, ask."
      "Virgil, Truth or dare?"
      "Truth,"
      "What's your sexuality and romance?"
      "I'm demisexual and hostiamantic..."
      "Hostiamantic?"
      I rub the back of my neck and look around, "Yeah, I have limited attraction-well romantic-since I don't want to be in a relationship with others unless they know me well. Loving people is hard, man."
       Patton smiles to me with comfort and Roman just looks at me sullenly. "But I'm also Demi-Romantic, I guess."
      Logan nods,"but mainly hostiamantic?"
      I nod. bitting my thumb again. I see Logan look to Patton then Patton to Roman. What are they doing? They all look back to me and Patton starts, "I'm Gay and Demiromantic,"
     I look to Roman and he smiles softly, "I'm too sure yet. I'm probably Pan,"
     Logan adds in, "and you know I'm Asexual and Grayromantic."
     I nod and smile softly. I'm not alone.