Logic.Exe Has Stopped Working

I stand outside the campus, waiting for my ride to come and pick me up. It's been a day. Testing, talking, but now I just need some sleep. Logan's smart car pulls up next to me and I climb in. "How was your day?" He asks, watching me buckle up.
      "It was alrigh-" I pause.
      Logan is never the first to ask how I'm doing. "Are you okay?" I ask him and he sighs.
      "I'm planning to tell Patton today," He straight out tells me.
      "Oh really?" I look over to him with intrigue.
      "Yes. I've finally built up enough confidence, not as much as Roman, to ask Patton."
      I scoff a chuckle, "Alright, break a leg."
      "Do you really want me to be in pain?" He tilts his head in confusion.
      "No," I sigh and wave him away, "It's a good luck expression."
      "Oh, sorry," I can see him mentally scolding himself before driving us home.

                               • • •

       I lay on the couch, taking up all of the seating. Logan and Patton are in the kitchen making cookies with each other. I bet Logan is doing the measuring correct and making sure Patton doesn't eat all the cookie dough. I can hear Patton giddily dancing around the kitchen while "helping" Logan make cookies.
       I'm too tired to watch though. My eye lids feel like they weigh 40 lbs. I groan as I hear the patter, or "Patt"er as Patton would call it, of Patton running over. "Virge! Logan and I are making cookies!" Patton squeals and holds my hand.
       "Get me an energy drink from the fridge then I'll be right there," I groan and Patton nods, quickly.
      He runs back to the kitchen and opens the fridge before running back, letting the fridge close by its self. "Here you go, sonny," He hands me the drink and I sit up, taking it.
     "Thanks, Pat," I smile crookedly to him and he smiles grandly back.
     I sip the energy drink and click my tongue at the flavor. I rarely have these because it raises my heart rate. I grab his hand and pull myself up. He holds my hand and rushes me to the kitchen. I groan as he does so.
     He let's go of my hand and hugs Logan from behind. Logan freezes for a second then relaxes. "Could you grab the cookie cutters, Patton?" He asks him, kneading the cookie dough on the counter.
     Patton nods and looks in the counters for them. I sit up on the counter and sip at my energy drink. This is so cute, honestly. I won't admit it to them though. Patton sets the cookie cutters on the counter beside Logan. "Do you want to help me cut them out?" Logan looks to Patton as he flattens the dough.
         Patton nods happily and grabs a few cookie cutters; Cat, dog, and mostly animals. Logan grabs some geometric shaped cutters and slides the cookies on the pan. "Well that was fun, but now, I'm going to wash my hands. Tell me when they're done!" Patton smiles and heads to the bathroom.
       Logan smiles warmly to Patton after he turns away. He looks to the excess dough and rolls it back up to flatten it out. He stamps it with a heart before sliding it onto the pan and puts it in the stove. "Can I have the rest of the dough?" I ask him, finishing off my energy drink.
        "No, you could get salmonella." He tells me and starts cleaning up the counter top.
        "And how many times has Patton eaten the cookie dough when you make cookies?"
        He looks at me with a frown and sighs, "all the time."
       "See? Now gimme," I hold out my hands and he walks over to me with it.
       He tosses it in the garbage. "Rude."
        "You're Welcome." He adjusts his glasses and sets a timer on the cookies.
        "I'm guessing that last cookie was...?" I don't finish what I'm saying because he knows what I'm talking about.
       He nods, "It is. Don't tell him when the cookies are done, I need to decorate it."
       "Wow, you're really going all out with this."
       "Yes, I am. I want it to be perfect."
       "Anything will be perfect to him, you know."
       "I know."

       Minutes pass and he decorates the cookie. The heart is covered in pink frosting and wrote "I love you" on it, in math terms of course, with icing. "That's adorable," I finally let out and Logan is smiling at it.
      It's a warm smile filled with love, not his usual forced smile. "I'll go get Patton," I hop down from the counter and go to Patton's door, knocking on it.
      He opens the door, "Y'ello- cookies!", and sprints to the kitchen.
      I rush after him then watch them from the hallway. Patton approaches the cookies and grabs one. "How long have these been done?" He asks Logan, eating up a dog cookie.
      "About 13 minutes now," Logan responds, hiding the cookie behind his back.
      "Why didn't you tell me?"
      "Because I wanted to make this one for you," He holds out the cookie to Patton and Patton looks at it for a bit.
      Finally he reaches out and picks it up. He hasn't said anything. Oh god. He is never this quiet. Patton smiles and looks up to Logan. Patton rests a hand on Logan's shoulder, "I love you too, Buddy. Now I'm gunna grab a few more cookies and head back to my room."
       He grabs a handful of cookies and runs back to his room.
       Friendzoned with your only crush. Ouch. I see the door open and Roman saunters in with a big smile. God damn it. "Do I smell cookies?" He says and looks to the kitchen.
       He notices Logan and then looks to me with a raised brow. I gesture him over with my index finger. He walks over and I stand up straighter than leaning against the wall. "Patton friendzoned him," I blatantly tell him and he covers his heart.
       "No,"
       "Yes."
       Logan passes us in the hallway with a distant look in his eyes and a sulking walk. He walks into his room and closes the door. "My favorite nerd is heart broken," Roman lets out in a sigh.
       I frown at Logan's door then turn back to Roman, "Little hero 6, you can comfort Logan. I will only make him feel worse. I'll go talk with Patton, see why he did that."
       "Seems like an alright plan, Shimigami." He nods then walks into Logan's room and I look at Patton's door.