Slippery When on Skates

I tie my skates and Roman stands in front of me, waiting for me to finish. I finishes and look up to him. He takes my hands and pulls me up. Oh god. I'm going to die. He holds my hand and walks me over to the ice.
     "Now, it's easy," he pulls me onto the slippery ice, "You just...Uhm.."
     I hold his hand tightly and glare at him, "'you just Uhm' what, Rosemary?"
     "I've never really taught anyone," He mumbles and I snarl at him.
     "I swear to god-"
     "I'm sorry! Here! I'll just help you around the rink slowly," he holds both my hands and skates backwards.
     I clutch his wrist tightly and get dragged along by him. "You need to move your feet, Olive oil," He points out and I look at my feet.
    How is that possible? I'll kick a chunk in the ice and fall. I'm so dead. I look at his feet and he just looks like he's gliding. How? "Show me then," I mutter as I look him in the eyes.
     "Alright," he leads us over to a wall and I cling to it, sending him chuckling.
    I glare at him and he backs up, "So, my dear fairest of them all, this is how you skate."
    Fairest of them all? "You stand and bend your knees and keep your back straight. Then putting one foot back by your heel with a slight turn, you push off-" he pushes off and stops next to me, "and you repeat that."
     I nod and grip his hands again, "you can do this."
     "No, I can't" I grumble and he starts skating backwards.
     I try my best to do as he instructed. I feel him let go and my eyes widen, "Roman!"
     "You can do it. I believe in you," he calls as he skates farther away.
      "You-" I mutter and quickly go after him.
      I get past other people and find him again, gripping his wrist tightly. "You can't do that to me, Princey. I told you about-" I start to  rant to him and he chuckles.
      "But Angsty, You can ice skate." He smiles smugly to me and and I look towards my feet.
      I look back up and punch his shoulder, "You're still an asshole."
      He chuckles and skates off with me wobbly following behind him.