•Alive •

Alive

🔱________________________________🔱

'I wanted everything I never had'

   🔱_________________________________🔱

-

-Please listen to Alive by Sia for this chapter.

°•°

Will you ever turn back time just to make the right choices and avoid the mistakes? I wouldn't. My mistakes, my right or wrong choices, my flaws, my love is who makes me who I am today. Even tho I made a lot mistakes, with out them I wouldn't  learn to never do them again. I have a lot of flaws. But thats what makes me not perfect, because no one is. Imperfection is the thing we all share.

But to teach you whats wrong or right is bull. Thats not why I'm here today. I want to tell you a story about a boy and a girl that fell for eachother. Aww you really thought that they lived happily ever after? Would you like to know? How it happend? Who confessed first? Well lets start then..

°•°

I woke up at exactly 5:00 today. I had to leave..again. Running softly and fast to the bathroom I quickly brushed my teeth and changed to black high-waisted jeans, black croped hodie and black boots.

Pulling my small bag that was already neatly packed from 2 days ago from under my bed, and walking to the other side of my bed to wake up my baby brother that's turning 4 after one month. Quickly dressing him up and pulling his bag I opened the balcony door.

See, I had everything planned. I was planning our escape for over 8 or 9
months. This place can't be left easy. There are guards everywhere.

Since my room was on the first floor it was easier for us to leave the house. Kai climbed on my back and I jumped over the small wall. Only few steps till I get my motorbike.

I grabbed my motorbike and started pulling it with me. I can't start it now because it will make a lot of noise and drag unwanted attention by those monsters.

I hid the motorbike and placed my brother on it and I started running to the back doors.

There are more cameras than on the front doors, but I already learned their angles. Hidding behind the wall I sticked the fog bomb on it and activated it for 2:50 minutes, I had a lot of time to get back to my brother.

After I activated it I ran to the front doors and waited.
...
...
...
...
...
...
...

BOOOOOM!

After that loud explosion I saw all the guards from the front door leaving to go behind the house.

Step number one from my plan:

-Distraction

Success. I started my motorbike and with full speed targeted the front doors. There was only one guard left to protect the front door meaning I was safe for over 3 minutes.

I started speeding more while clinging on my brother that was sitting in the front with his head in the crock of my neck amd arms and legs wraped around my waist.

Looking at my mirror I saw more than 5 cars following me, but they weren't fast enough. I turned to my left and took the small shortcut that had enough space for my bike.

When I finally lost them I started speeding even more and I'm sure I was looking like The Flash.

It is a miracle that we are still alive. Knowing Boss' people they are already wanting us dead. Because once you get in that place you can't get out.

Driving almost all morning I stopped at our first destination. My friends house. See since I was only allowed to leave the house twice a month I took most of my time saving money and memorizing the place.

It took me 3 months to memorize every shortcut, every street, where are the guards most of the time, when will The Boss leave and more.

I stopped right in front of the house and I saw a running figure coming towards me. Aliza.

She handed me the envelope and my bank card. I put them in my bag. She couldn't hide it and starting choking on her sobs. Liz was also a prisoner in there. But they let her free after she was 2 months pregnant.

"God I'm gonna miss the shit outta you Ina. I'm so happy that you made it."

"I'm gonna miss you too Liz. Be safe."

"You too Ina and take care. Now go."

I wipped my tears that escaped and hugged her for the last time. I looked and Kai and he was lightly snoring. Cute.

Before I broke down I started going. I had over 3 millions on my bank account and I guess over 200,000$ cash that was in the envelope. I earn my money illegaly but thats a story for a next time.

I looked down at Kai and he was awake. I assume he is also hungry so I made a mental note to stop at Mc Donalds and buy something to eat.

After what is seemed 40 minutes I came to the famous logo. I parked my motorbike, looked the handels, picked up Kai and went inside.

We ordered, ate and it was time for our second destination. To our new house.

Liam is my childhood friend. Even when they took me and my brother, we still stayed closed. He bought me a small and cozy house in a small town called Avildale (This town does not exist, I made it up).

The house is two stored. It has kinda flat roof with two triangles. The house has a lot of windows and it is summery house.

The front yard has an amazing garden with small trees and a giant pool. The view from the back yard is awesome. It connects to the private beach and that has 24/7 security sistem which I'm glad of.

There are giant rocks placed between the private and the public area. The house has 3 bedrooms. One master bedroom, 1 normal bedroom, and one small guestroom. It has a kitchen, master bathrooms that go with the bedrooms, a livingroom, and a basement.

The house already has furniture thanks to Liam.

The drive there will be for at least 3 hours with small stops to the gas station. I'm sure that they won't stop the search parties, but I'm also sure that after few hours Boss will stop searching for us because how he says it we are worthless for him.

Liam already transfered me to a new school. He told them that I am a  transfer student from London and made fake documents about it. They cut my studies when I was 15 and after that keeped me locked up in the house for over a year. I just turned 17 at June.

And for as long as I can I have to stay in the shadows.

°•°

🔱________________________________🔱

Thank you for reading my first chapter

🔱________________________________🔱

I know that there is nothing special in this chapter, but I wanted to give you a little more information with who you are dealing with. I'll try to make it better. And I'm sorry for the mistakes but English is not my first language.

Sorry for any grammar, typo or spelling mistakes.

My_Little_Skittle