And it keeps going!!

OFFICIALLY 50 VOTES!!!

Ohh myyy skittles..How did this happened. I get really hyped up when I see that people enjoy and like my story sooo much..It's crazy!!!

Today we hit 200 views AND 50 votes and yaaaas I'm celebrating this!!

This is like the most successful thing I've ever accomplished beside eating everything in the fridge hehh, and I'm so happyyyy.

I thought this book will be a bummer to be honest. My first story here ever was a total fail and I thought 'Davina' will be too. But..damn it proved me otherwise. So few more chapters are left. And I think I told you too many times that I'm working on a new book that will be released after I finish this one.

I had different plot planned for this book but my chapters somehow got deleted and I had to re-write them and all. Now I write a chapter, release it a day after and write another one again which is very stressful cause I'm busy during the day and writing and editing all night.

But again, there are the positive comments that keep me going. So thank you, you amazing people!

____________

By the way I'm planning on doing a Q&A soo you can get to know me better. Ask as many questions as you want and I will answer them!

My_Little_Skittle