Bonus Chapter: No sex life with Liam.

🔱________________________________🔱

'How do we rewrite the stars?
Say you were made to be mine?
Nothing can keep us apart
'Cause you are the one I was meant to find'

🔱________________________________🔱

Davina's POV

We finally moved to a bigger house yay. I didn't wanted to leave my brothers alone in case of danger so me and Leo live with them now. Oh so does Liam. The house is pretty big and the best thing about it is that we all live in separate parts of the house.

 It's a beautiful mansion with a big pool and high security. All of us fell in love with it and I'm so happy that we actually found our forever home. And I'm even more happy to spend the rest of my life being surrounded with the people I love and care about.

"Ina come down already you've been sitting on the roof for over an hour now" shouted annoyed Liam.

If you haven't guessed already, I'm sitting on the roof and just looking at the stars. The sky is crystal clear and the moon is as shiny as ever. I felt movement next to me and I don't even have to turn around to see who it is. His steady breaths and his eyes burning my soul, the way he is always careful not to freak me out..Yeah Leo is one of a kind.

"Enjoying the night sky now are we love" he layed next to me and I moved closer to him enjoying his company.

"It's beautiful" I simply replied while looking at the brightest star.

"Not as beautiful as you are" he whispered and looked in my eyes. 

When he looks in my eyes it's like we first met and I fell in love with him over and over again. Which I don't mind.

We both leaned in, our lips meeting each other halfway, his hands exploring my body while mine are messing up his hair. He got on top of me, his hands now in my shirt caressing my bare skin and my scars. I moaned in his mouth and that's all I had to do to tick him off. He roughly grabbed my breasts, massaging them  while planting soft kisses on my neck and jaw.

"If you're going to have sex I prefer it to be somewhere I can't see you, thank you very much." 

..Bloody Liam

"Liam if you don't get the fuck down in 5 seconds I will rip your throat out, with my teeth. Clear?" Leo stood up and looked towards Liam who was poking his head out of our window. Me on the other hand was laughing so much that tears started to drop down my cheeks.

"Crystal" Liam eyes widened but he still stood there with a mischievous smile. What the bloody hell does he have in mind now.. Well it can't be good either way.

"LEO AND INA WERE GOING TO DO THE NASTY ON THE ROOFTOP EVERYONEEE" he shouted and looked towards Leo who was now charging at him.

Liam started to run around the house, screaming, while Leo chased him. I laughed and went inside to check on Kai who was in his room.

"Hey handsome boy what are you up to?" I saw him sitting in his bed holding the music box  our parents sent him for his birthday. With a little help from Darius, we found out where they were staying. They were on a secret mission across the country in a very small village. I knew about the mission since I was supposed to go even though I never wanted to since I didn't know if I would come back alive or in a casket. 

My parents stood up for me and took the mission. And here I spent years hating them because they left us, only to find out that they were trying to save our family all along. 

"Look Inabear! A fairy! It is beautiful but still not as beautiful as you are." he looked up and flashed me his cheeky smile. Kai was a smart boy. He learned few new words now, that unfortunately for him, he can't say..thanks to Liam. That bastard.

I returned the smile and pinched his cheeks. "Don't you think it's time to go to bed sweetheart?" 

"Only if you tell me the story about the 'Invincible Girl' who saves the world." he tucked himself in bed and waited for me.

"Of course pumpkin, only for you."

~

I woke up being carried by Leo to our room. I guess I fell asleep with Kai. 

"Sorry if I woke you up love." he kissed my forehead and threw me on the bed. I chuckled while I bounced and looked at Leo while he was getting undressed. 

"Like the view?" he smirked and winked, taking off his sweatpants leaving him only in his boxers.

"Always." I smirked and took off my shirt along with my shorts. 

Leo took his sweet time coming to bed, teasing me while fooling around with his boxers. I chuckled and he leaned in, his hands next to my head holding himself up and my legs wrapped around his waist. 

He started leaving butterfly kisses on my body caressing my skin and his eyes never leaving mine. We were so caught up in the moment not noticing that someone was walking inside our room.

"So, you finally gonna have sex?" 

"LIAAAAMMMM"

🔱________________________________🔱

 My_Little_Skittle