•Lonely•

•Lonely•

🔱_________________________________🔱

'Baby I'm so lonely'

🔱__________________________________🔱

Please listen to Lonely by 2NE1 for this chapter.

Do you ever get the feeling of being watched? Because, same. When I pulled in my driveway, I had this very odd feeling that someone is watching me. My hands got sweaty, I couldn't breathe and there was a lump in my throat.

I thought I was just being paranoid. But when I saw a shadow behind my house, it was when my instinct clicked.

I was found.

I started shivering, couldn't control my breathing. Yet my feet carried me to the shadow by their own. I took deep breaths, my hands were in fists in front of my face, my posture ready for attack of whoever was waiting for me there.

I walked slowly. Very slow. I tried to make sure that I stayed in the dark. The silhouette started looking for me not obvious of my body close to it.

"I don't think she moved here, I don't see her here anywhere Could be another city. I think she might moved to another state. She wouldn't be in a place that is easy to find her." It was a he. And I knew exactly who that He is.

"I don't give a shit if you are not capable of finding her. I'm loosing money here every bloody second. Bring her to me Blake!"

"Alright, alright damn it!" He said and ended the call.

"Well, well, well. Blake Jameson. Boss' favorite. Nice to see you again. Haven't seen you in what? 7 months old friend?" I said and leaned on the wall behind me. He was pretty much surprised and shocked to see me after a long time.

So let me clear few things here. Blake, like I said, is an old friend of mine. A member, just like me. We were known for doing Boss' business without questioning anything.

Back in the old days. We were both the pets in the gang. Everyone envied us. We were everyone's favorite. Especially, the head leader, Darius loved us. He wasn't proud of them taking us at a young age.

But he, he was the only one to protect us. He loved Kai. He used to play with him a lot. He tried to keep me out of the dirty business but now the new head leader John is a jerk. Total jerk. He made me do things I never wanted to do. I had to end lives just to prove my loyalty to him. He is a sick person.

You may wonder what happened to Darius? Well no one knows. One day he was just gone. No trace left, no evidence. After he was gone my life turned 180°. I opened a secret case to him. But I got nada.

"Ina! Gosh, it is so good to see you alive. I missed you" I smiled and hugged him as tight as possible.

"I missed you too Blakey. So damn much." I couldn't control the tear that find her way out of my eye.

"Brave. What you did, getting out of there was brave. I'm proud of you Ina. So proud. I know that Darius would've been proud of you too."

"Yeah, I think he would be." Smiling at the thought I asked him a question I already knew the answer of.

"They send you here, didn't they?"

"Yepp. They think I was looking for you to bring you back. But I just wanted to see you before I leave. You encouraged me to escape too Ina. And you gave courage to so many more". He said.

"What do you mean Blake?"

"After you left. It was a mess. Random members started escaping too. John's people were found dead. Everyone wants to leave the place". Wow that must be messed up. I'm glad tho.