•All Night•

•All Night•

🔱__________________________________🔱

'I've been up all night, no sleep'

🔱__________________________________🔱

-

Please listen to All Night by The Vamps for this chapter.

°•°

School finished. Finally I left Hell muahahaha..that was creepy. I went to take my bike but there was a figure waiting for me, leaning on my bike..how dare he. First I thought it was Joshua but then I looked better and saw that it was actually Leo. Fan-fucking-tastic.

"Finally the princess decided to show up." He said while puffing of the cigarette he was holding between his fingers.

"What do you want?" I asked and shooed him away from my bike so I can get on.

"Nice ass you have there. By the way a Ducati 959? How the hell did you got this beast?"

"Uhmm a secret heh" I know he must thing I'm one snobby daddy's little girl that gets everything she wants. I mean I would've been confused too. It is very expensive. Something you cannot afford with a job at Walmart. Meaning I have to lie about many things..yay

"Alright then mysterious new girl. Secrets? Love them. Come on, give me a ride." why is he so sure I will give him a ride on my baby boy? Hell yeah I will.

"Sure, get on sugar." I put my helmet on and gave him my spare one. It's usually the one that Kai wears.  "Where to Leo?"

"Go straight I will tell you then"

I speed up and felt him squeeze my waist as tight as possible. I chuckled at that and added more speed to it. We were almost flying. Almost.

"Damn cherry, who knew you will be this kinda girl." he saw me laughing at him because let me tell you and I quote "You are one crazy girl and women should not drive anything"

A shiver went down my spine when he placed his hands on my hips and started making circles with his fingers. I gulped and he saw. He smirked and went a little bit down that needed and I almost lost control so we almost died.

"Stop it" I said even tho I didn't wanted him too.

"Do you really want me to?"

No.

"Yes, I will lose control and it may not end good."

"That was by far the cheapest excuse said"

I didn't said anything after that. I tried to enjoy while I'm driving. There is just something when you roar the beast and the adrenaline pumping through my veins. My shoulder length hair flying everywhere along with the wind. It's one amazing feeling that I will never get tired off. And by the look of his eyes, he loves it too.

We arrived at his house and I didn't expected a normal house. I expected a freaking mansion with fountains and what not. But it was a normal 2 store house and almost identical like mine. I turned off  my bike and waited for him to get off. But he didn't.

"Aren't you gonna go home now" I asked

"I want this moment to last a bit longer cherry, if you don't mind." he said and got off. I thought he will finally get inside but no. The handsome boy had some other plans for us. Yes us. He grabbed me by my waist and wrapped my legs around his waist. I was shocked and my eyes were wide open.

"Wait what are you doing?" I asked flushed.

"Getting you off duh" As I couldn't get off myself..

"You know I can get off myself right?" I unwrapped my legs and accidentally poked him in the no-no area with my knee..Ouch.

"For fuck sake that hurt cherry. Anyways where's the fun in that? It's cute seeing you blush."

"I do not blush thank you very much." he walked to his door and unlocked it. I just stood there, looking around.

"Aren't you gonna come in?" He chuckled and walked in. Should I even trust this guy? I mean I don't even know him. He can be a serial killer for all I know.

Go on you will have fun.

No. I won't stop it mind!

But look, he is so hot.

No. Seriously. Fuck off

Who you telling to fuck off you bitch!?

To my mind...oh shit me is going crazy

After having a friendly discussion with my mind. I hopped on my bike.

"I don't have time I gotta go. And for all I know, you can be planning on murdering me and throwing my body in the river."

"Wait, hold o-"

I left without letting him finish. I needed to go home to Kai. And we need to talk. All of us. What we gonna do, where is our next destination needs to be sorted out. Of course we cannot stay here for a long time. Anything can happen and I'm not risking Kai's future.

I went the wrong way. Yes. Fuck. I thought I got the right way but I ended up in a small path leading to a small lake in the woods. And to be honest, I'm glad I turned here.

Because this place. This place was something else.

🔱__________________________________🔱

My_Little_Skittle