•All I Ever Need•

All I Ever Need

🔱__________________________________🔱

'Baby you're amazing

You're my angel come and save me'

🔱__________________________________🔱

Please listen to All I ever need by Austin Mahone for this chapter.

Everything in life takes courage. So does the racing. Maybe even more than some other things. you have to have your full control on the handles and you need  your body to be able to support the bike.

You will succeed in everything, if you do it with passion.

Money buys happiness.

At  very young age I had my ambitions taken away from me. I never wanted to do what I do today. I never wanted to be money hungry.

I was chasing after everyone's dream, just not mine. When you see me on the street with my bike and a smile on my face you'll think 'Wow, she is such a happy girl, must have everything'

Yes. I do have everything I need. I just don't have myself.

After years and years of doing the thing some people told me to do I lost myself somewhere. Instead of searching for it, I let it slide.

I was chasing after success and I was so hungry for it. But money buys happiness they say.

Tho..not everyone wishes you the best. I had to go through several lawsuits from people who wanted a piece of it, and make my life even more miserable.

After a long time, I realized that I wasn't being myself. This Davina is not the real one.

I was constantly accused of things I never did, yet I never denied them because I always said 'There. Have it.' If you wanna watch me fall then do it. But don't be disappointed after. Cause I will always go up. Never falling down.

The first thing I bought with the money I first earned was a motorbike. I love my bikes. They make me happy.

It's also why I love racing. The life you see me have in front of your eyes, is the life I actually want to have.

It's the reason why I'm racing right now.

I was first and there was nothing suspicious, really. Before I checked the territory around looking for that 'She' but never found her. I mean.. how am I supposed to find a girl around 300 others?

I felt a bump coming from my left and I saw a guy slamming in my bike. Uhmm..that's against the rules hon..

He slammed in my bike again and I lost control. His final slam sent me flying off the tracks and landing pretty hard on the ground.

My head was pounding and I couldn't move my legs. I couldn't feel my legs nor my waist. Someone took off my helmet and I saw Leo's concerned face before blackness called for me.

_

It was like you are drowning and you see everyone else breathing. It was like a nightmare and you see the ghosts chasing you from every horror movie you had watched before. It was a long dream, never ending one.

I could hear them talking, telling me stories, telling me how was their day, begging me to wake up. I could hear the nurse coming and going at the same time everyday. Of course, I didn't knew what that that was, just guessing.

It was dark. It was very dark sometimes even cold. But I still can't do anything about it. I can't move anything, I can't speak..nothing

How long am I out?

"I know, I know, I'm so sorry I should've figured it out way before" a faint voice was echoing in my head. They were talking again and I can't even move my tongue.

"We all should've been more careful. Isn't she supposed to wake up soon?"

"No one is telling us anything. They say it's a matter of time." I heard a bang and then something falling on the ground.

"Leo for fucks sake if you punch another hole in the wall I will plug each and every hole with your chopped dick!"

Leo..

"20 holes." Leo replied.

"Ew I didn't needed to know in how many holes your dick has been in!! TMI bruh"

"No, what? I meant I punched around 20 holes."

"Your point?.......Ohhhhh your dick is not big enough for every hole.."

"Actually there will be few leftovers left"  he chuckled.

"Your ego is so big.."

"Not only my ego but my di-"

"SHE MOVED A FINGER!!!!!!"

"Wait what?"

I was listening to their conversation not noticing that I moved my index finger. Stupid boys.

"Miss Davina? Can you hear us? Can you try to move?" I heard an unfamiliar voice asking. I'm guessing it is a doctor.

I tried to move my finger again and succeeded.

"Oh thank God" Leo said and kissed my hand.

So it was his hand holding mine every night for few hours. 

Once again. He showed me why I love him.

🔱__________________________________🔱

My_Little_Skittle