•Stay•

Stay

🔱__________________________________🔱

'In the world full of lies my only truth is you'

🔱__________________________________🔱

Please listen to Stay by Black Pink for this chapter.

°•°
P

icture of Leo^

Beep, beep, beep... I grabbed my phone and snoozed the alarm. It is 6:30 and today is my first day at school. School actually started 1 month ago but Liam said it won't be a problem.

I started getting up and headed to the bathroom. I took a quick, relaxing shower and opened my walk through closet. I pulled out my black high waisted jeans that have cuts on the knees, my black hoddie, black converse and finally my black leather jacket.

Black is such a happy color eh?

I got out of my room and headed to check up on Kai. When I opened the room he was still sleeping with his arms wrapped around his teddy bear.

I smiled and walked in the room making sure to not step on the toys that were on the ground. I quickly kissed his forhead and closed the door.

I headed downstairs to grab myself something to drink. I grabbed a glass and filled it with water. I turned around and suddenly my glass slipped from my arms.

"Ian"?

"Hey sis" he said while smiling

"How did you...why...what"?

"I know I probably look like a stalker but-"

"Stalker? I just moved here 2 days ago and you already know my address..How"? I asked cutting him off

"Well, Liam told me something about it and yeah. I'm sorry for what happened. It's my fault that I couldn't be there for you and I couldn't stop it. Me and Benji are back. And we wanna move here so I can protect you".

"Well I'm glad you are here. I missed you both so much".

So let me explain.

Ian Calum Payn. My twin brother.

He was also taken away. Same time as me. But in a different building. Boys were on the opposite side of the girls building. At the start we didn't knew why they took us, or how they did it. That part was deleted from our brain. When we came there they brainwashed our memories. But not all. Just when they took us.

Benji is also my brother.

He is 16 and he already has that bad boy aura around him. I guess he took it from me. His story is the same as mine and Ian's.

And Kai. My baby brother that's 3 right now. He is really cute and chubby. They let him stay with me because he was too little.

"Where's Benji anyways?" I asked while taking my keys and my backpack.

"Finding information about the whole town. He was trying to get in the security cameras around here. Tho he should be done by now" He said while ploping on the bed..i guess he made himself like home.

So let me clear few things about us. We are 4 children. Me Davina, my twin brother Ian, my other brother Benji and lastly my baby brother Kai. Me and Ian are both 17, Leo is 16 and Kai is 3.

We were in a gang.

The Red Moon gang is one of the most powerful gangs around the world. We were trained to fight and defend eachother. I thought that will be it. We will be just the fighters. But we ended up being killers. I had my first kill 3 months after I was taken.

The rival gang that's called

The Silver Stone gang almost took us down. They took us by surprise. I had to fight to save Kai even tho I didn't knew how to defend myself that good back then..I had to do that. Few of their members went after me and my brother. So I took my gun and fired it at his head. Right between his eyes. Back then I couldn't believe it, that I just killed someone.

It was so easy.

You just pull the trigger and bang. Your whole live flashes before your eyes close.

The territory was big. Big enough to have a race path. So most of the time I was racing for money. I learned how to race very young since I knew there was gonna be a chance for us to fuck outta here. That chance was given now and I had to take it.

I was lonely most of the time. I didn't had anyone. I didn't had someone to tell me that It's gonna be alright. Why tho? I don't know.

After chatting for a little while I made my way to school. I must say the school is pretty big.

I made my way to the gates of Hell and went in.

'Well this is pretty ni- everyone is starring holy shit Davina just waaaaaalk faster find the office'

"Mind your own business for crying out loud"

Everyone went their own way or returned to what they were doing. Hah there we go.

I found the office and took my schedule from the old big mean lady.

"There you go, just go that way and you will find your classroom now shoo kid"

Okay uhmmm ruuuuuudeee

"Thank you" I fake smiled and rolled my eyes.

It should be one of those rooms but fuck which one.

So I went with what my gut told me which was room 2 and boy I was wrong. It was the wrong class...talking about awkwaaaaard..

"Oh I'm sorry wrong class" I looked at the guy on the very back seat and damn. Damn. Yes one word. Damn.
I wouldn't discribe a boy beautiful but he was.

🔱________________________________🔱

My_Little_Skittle