•Love me or leave me•

Love me or leave me

🔱________________________________🔱

'Yeah I could still be that place where you run
Instead of the one that you're running from'

🔱________________________________🔱

Please listen to Love me or leave me by Little Mix for this chapter.

Every single one of us have a story. From some of them, their story is worth hearing. They will tell you how was their trip to Hawaii, how many houses and money they have, how they found their true love, their soulmate.

Some of the stories will be how they were always stepped on but now they are glowing lighter than any person in this world. How from nothing, now they are something. How from no money now they are multi billionaires.

In my opinion, every story is worth hearing. Every story needs a shot. There is no 'boring story'. 'Boring story' are labeled the stories that have nothing interesting in it. But there is always something interesting. How they say, 'We are not in the great part yet, wait' . But what if there is no great part?

My story wasn't a good one. You might think wow being in a gang, holding a gun, knowing how to fight, riding a motorbike is so damn cool. Uhmm sorry but no? Everyday you come back home is a blessing. Everyday can be your last day. Because my job and my story is not that cool.

You have to fear if you will make it till home so you can say your last 'I love you'. You fear for your love ones. Because after you get in my business, you HAVE to protect them in any cost. 

So.. are you ready to enter my world because it's so cool?

_

Never have I ever thought I will wake up in my bed, naked, with Leo bringing me a tray with lots of goodies on it. OJ, pancakes and fruit salad.

A smile instantly went wide on my face.

"For the most beautiful girl in the world, mon amour." He pecked my lips and put the tray on my lap while sitting close to me.

So you might be wondering what happened. I've been asking myself the same question.

Few hours before.

"Leo there is something you need to know about uhm the business I do.." I said avoiding eye contact.

He lifted my chin up " Cherry, Darius told me everything I needed to know. And about those terrible things I said to you.. God I'm so, so sorry mon amour. I just..when I saw those pictures It was like my past was re-living it self. I couldn't survive if you left too."

"Too?" I asked curious.

"Yeah, it's a story for another time. please forgive me cherry" he pleaded and his eyes showed nothing but genuine.

"Leo..do you wanna be with me? Like in a relationship? I'm not asking you to ask me now I just need to know.." I asked dead serious.

"Of course mon amour. I don't want anyone else. I want you, all of you. I love you Ina, and I'm not ready to leave you yet..well maybe 70 years later."

"I'm giving you a choice now Leo. Love me or leave me. Because after you step in my style of living.."

"I know. I know what can happen. I know how you can't quit that life because of your brothers, that you want to protect them. Ina leaving..is not an option for me. I choose to love you and protect you. I will die for you. I will be there for you always and forever. I will protect your brothers at all costs. I will protect you because I love you so much and I can't choose anything else." he said and I believed him.

You may ask why? After all those things he said you want to be with him.

It's because this guy in front of me, is willing to be with me after knowing my past, after everything. He wants to be with me knowing how dangerous it will be. I love him.

We kissed passionately. Every emotion in the kiss. 

We walked in my room, our clothes leaving our bodies. It was me and him. Against the world.

"We should-we should stop now cause I won't be able to control myself if we continue cherry."

"I don't want you to stop"

Our lips met again with small smiles on them. He sat on my bed with me, my legs wrapped around his waist. He flipped us over me on the bottom while he was supporting his body with his arms that were beside my head.

His hand unclasped my bra and he threw it further in the room. His lips left mine to mark my body. He left wet kisses on my neck, down to my collarbone and on the other one. His eyes lingered on my scar and then drifted down to my chest.

Suddenly I didn't felt so confident in my body and my arms tried to cover my chest until he grabbed them and pinned them above my head.

"You're beautiful, don't hide it." he said his voice husky and sexy.

Now we had no clothing. Our bodies wrapped together, my blanket on both of us.

"Are you ready, you sure?" he asked concerned.

"Yeah, I am" I replied breathless.

"We can stop if it hurts alright mon amour?" I nodded and took a deep breath.

A moan escaped my mouth when he entered me and the pain was replaced by the pleasure.

His moans were music to my ears and mine to his. Sweat was dripping down his chest while I scratched his back and probably leaving marks. His head was in the crock of my neck, whispering sweet nothings while marking my neck, Marking me as his.

Because now. I belong to Leo Hunter, and only him.

Now.

I ate everything that Leo made me and got dressed in his shirt. I mean.. I have to wear it because he will be shirtless and of course I will enjoy that.

I made my way downstairs where Leo was.

"Hey there sexy" he said and made his way towards me. He picked me up and twirled me around while pecking my lips.

"I -peck- bloody -peck- love -kiss- you mon amour"

"Me too. Get ready we need to leave soon. I left some clothes for you upstairs from Ian go take a shower" I said and took the cherries out of the fridge.

He placed his hand on his chest looking offended " Uhhh you saying I stink?!"

"Your heart is on the other side of your chest you dumbass" I laughed watching him switch his hands with a childish smile on his face. God his smile..

"Alright. Where we going?"

"To see Liam.." I said.

"Wanna join me in the shower?" He winked "I won't take no for an answer.

I didn't even had the chance to answer when he picked me up and threw me  on his shoulder. He spanked my butt while and started running upstairs me slightly bouncing on his shoulder, holding his waist like I was about to break my neck. Oh and I probably would if he dropped me. But he wouldn't right?.. Right??

I heard the front door open and I suddenly realized.

My brothers..Oh  uhhh.

🔱________________________________🔱

My_Little_Skittle