•Trying not to love you•

Trying Not To Love You

🔱__________________________________🔱

'Cause trying not to love you
Only makes me love you more'

🔱__________________________________🔱

Please listen to Trying not to love you by Nickelback for this chapter.

"Yeah, yeah I'm good. I said for the millionth time in the past 3 minutes.

"Are you sure, do you want water? Are you hungry? Uhm clothes, fo-"

"Leo, I'm okay. Relax.." I said and kissed his knuckles.

"I can't relax Ina you almost..I almost lost you. I,I can't be fine after that love, I just.."

"Heyy baby it's fine we will get trough it, like always alright? Me and you against everyone else, against the world. I mean we are Ina and Leo. We can do it." I assured him and kept lying on the hospital bed, thinking. Yeah just..thinking.

I couldn't remember much. I mean it's all kind of a blur. There are parts missing. Like many parts.

"You helped me out a lot Leo, I mean you holding my hand during the night made me feel better."

"What do you mean? How do you know it was night-time?" he asked confused

"You used to tell me the time..why what's wrong?"

"We weren't allowed in your room during the night. It must be some of your memories replaying."

"But I'm sure it was-"

"Shh I know it's hard but I'm here for you. On the other hand, we need to talk."

"Oh God..."

__

"HE DID WHAT? HOW COULD HE DO THAT? HOW CAN HE RUIN THE ONLY THING I LOVE DEEPLY?"

"Ina calm down..HEYY I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME DEEPLY TOO!?"

"Well..I do BUT MY BIKE WAS MY EVERYTHING HOW COULD HE CRUSH IT I WILL CRUSH HIM I WILL RUIN HIM AND FUCKING CUT HIM TO PIECES!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

"Is everything alright? I heard you shouting from the room..below?" The doctor asked us and looked at us weirdly. I mean.. It's not like Leo was on the ground holding his balls and me with one orange in my hand and the other one missing..yeah not at all.

"Yeah he had a uhm a bug on his er chest so to save his life I threw this beautiful orange to his chest and..missed it.." I said looking completely innocent hehe.

"Aham yeah uhm I just came to let you know you can go home in a couple days we just need to run some more tests and to check if everything is fine again. Until then tho, rest and make sure your hands don't touch the oranges again..like ever again. It's dangerous."

He closed the door and me and Leo burst out laughing. It felt good. Laughing, being carefree and all.

"You know I missed this, laughing with you. I was really scared Ina.." Leo said getting up and carrying me to the bed.

"I missed it too. It felt like I was trapped in this big black hole and whatever I do I can't escape it." I layed on the bed and even tho I just woke up I still felt tired.

My eyes slowly started to close and I fell asleep with one thought on my mind.

Thank God I didn't died.

~

It was night again and I was still on my bed resting. I woke up a while ago but went back to sleep because I had nothing else to do. There was something warm on my hand I guess it was Leo's hand although I he isn't supposed to be in my room at this hour since visit hours are over.

I woke up and looked confused at the person sitting next to me, holding my hand and looking at the ceiling.

"Who the fuck are you?" I asked while sitting on my bed and snatching my hand.

"Yo-Your awake I-I you uhm shouldn't have found out this way well eh..surprise?"

"LIAMM?? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?"

🔱__________________________________🔱

So I had too many messages from fans being upset that Liam is dead..

So to make you happy I will bring Liam back and add a different plot because this was not a part of it. Tbh I loved Liam as a character so much too that I'm glad you made me bring him back hehe.

Sooo..I haven't posted in a while. Yepp..true. School started so there ya go. I have to focus on my studies but I also don't wanna let Davina die and I don't want the story to fall from the ranks even tho it did but yeah.