•Bad Liar•

Bad Liar

🔱__________________________________🔱

'Trying not to think about you'

🔱__________________________________🔱

-Please listen to Bad Liar by Selena for this chapter.

I entered the right classroom..finally..and everyone stopped with what they were doing to look at me. Yaaaaay..not

"You must be the new kid. Hello there please come in" a woman said with a high pitched voice, 5'6, pretty slim and young and very pretty.

If this is how teachers look in this school then I'm dying to see the male ones. They must have abs and probably a big di-

"Hi" I did an awkward wave and fake smiled. Those stares are getting me nervous a bit. I mean of course, there are around 20 kids in this class which means around 40 pair of eyes glaring at me. Wow.

"Please take a seat sweety"

Sooo the only place left was 3rd row behind a tall guy. I think I won't see anything but yeah whatever I will just copy from someone.

I made my way to my seat and plopped on. I forgot It's not my sofa and now my bum hurts..bloody hell.

And I was right. I can only see the guy in front of me..well the back of his head mostly. The teacher which I don't know the name of started writing something I can't even see sooo I gotta do something then eh.

"Hey you can you move your head to the left a bit or maybe even your whole body?"

"Oh sorry yeah sure" he chuckled and moved his seat a bit so I can see.
"I'm Joshua by the way"

"Davina" I said and while turning to take a better look at him and wow.
He was blond with blue eyes that I was having a hard time looking away from. Literally so..pretty ah get a grip.

"I know. That's a beautiful name. Suits you well" he turned away again.

"What do you mean by that" I asked.

"It is unique. Simple yet so beautiful. It fits well with your features. Your thin lips, strong jaw, maybe few times broken nose. It's perfect."

He answered and made my heart fill with joy. I never expected that. No one has ever told me that. For sure, he knows his way around words.

Is that my cheeks turning bright pink? I fucking hope not that would be embarrassing..why does this happens like whyyy.

After that, class finished and everyone made their way out. Well except me. I was trying to sort out my stuff. After I was done I walked down the hallway and saw Joshua waiting for me. Or at least I think he is.

"You're the new girl I would like to show you around if you don't mind. Would't want to get lost now do we huh?"

He began walking towards me and he kissed me and we were happy ever after..excuse my wild imaginations. He began walking and I followed close behind.

"You walk like a snail hurry up or we will die here" he took my hand and pulled me so I will walk faster.

"Drama queen" I said and tried to catch up with him. One step of his was 8 steps of mine. Yes. He was THAT much tall.

Everything was normal at this Hell hole..Okay okayyy I mean school. Yeah that is kind of better.
I don't see anything so different. I mean I don't know what expected to be.

I made a friend yaayyy wait is he my friend? I hope so.

"And there is the library where you can find books and shit" he finished the tour thank God I'm starving.

"Wow I thought in the library you can find a fucking club or something. Duhh" I said with voice dripping with sarcasm.

He rolled his eyes. And walked away.
Oh well opsies?

Hold on, wait not possible?

I saw something. Hiding behind the lockers. Did they found me already?
If someone is watching me right now they will think I'm turning Hulk mode.

My eyes are fixed where I saw someone hiding and my fists are ready to colide with someone's jaw if needed.

"You sarcastic little bitc- hey you okay? You look like you are about to go Hulk mode or some shit like that?" Told ya.

"Wait here I will be right back" I didn't waited for a response but made my way to the lockers.
I saw a figure leaning on them and probably watching something on their phone. Or someone.

"Who the bloody hell are you- Benji???" That little piece of shit. Scared the shit outta me. The hell is he doing here?

"Ina mehh sissy how is youuuu"

Where did this mother fucker came from. Oh yeah my mother's vag-

🔱________________________________🔱

My_Little_Skittle