•Superman•

Superman

🔱__________________________________🔱

'She's talking to angels, counting the stars
Making a wish on a passing car
She's dancing with strangers, falling apart
Waiting for Superman to pick her up'

🔱__________________________________🔱

Please listen to Superman by Daughtry for this chapter.

"Hey, hi, now bye"

"Liam you piece of shit come back here or I will actually kill you this time!" I threw orange after orange at him..some splashed on the wall BUT I DON'T CARE I CRIED FOR DAYS FOR THAT DICK!

"You were supposed to meet Joseph and Josie they were supposed to tell you that I faked my death and th-"

"WHY WOULD YOU EVEN DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT YOU SELFISH BASTARD!" I threw every single orange there was in the room when the doctor entered.

"Dear God Davina how many times should I tell you to stay the hell away from the oranges? That's it I'm sending you home. Can't have those white walls destroyed by..oranges."

"I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR ORANGES OR WALLS GET OUT!"

"I'm calling your father" the doctor said and sighed.

Leo entered and looked as shocked as ever. Oh well that's a thing we share.

"Good luck with that" I smirked and turned to Liam when my smirk dropped. "Doctor, if you don't want to lose your life I recommend you exit this room..NOW" I said still looking at Liam.

"...Liam? What the actual fuck?" Leo came to me and stood with his eyes wide open.

When the doctor finally left the room I carried on with Liam.

"YOU! YOU PIECE OF 5 MONTHS OLD SHIT! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? NO HOW COULD YOU DO THAT? DO YOU KNOW  THAT I CRIED AND CRIED AND CRIED UNTIL MY EYES POPPED OUT?"

"Now now, your eyes are in the same place which mean they haven't popped out and-"

"SHUT UP!"

"Look I'm so-"

"Get out."

"-rry what?" he asked confused.

"I said GET. OUT"

"Look I know this is confusing and all but you need me now and-"

"No. I needed you to be here with me, I needed you to brush my tears away, I needed you and you lied to me, you made my life miserable! I was blaming myself because I didn't came in time. I was blaming myself for everything. That's when I needed you. You walked all over me for some crazy shit even tho there is always some other option and choice but you still choose to trust someone else and not tell me for a very long time.." It was at this time that everything hit me. The truth the most. It hit me like a train.

"Ina..I don't I-I really don't-"

"Get out. I don't want to see you anymore."

"Ina I'm your friend. YOUR Liam wh-"

"My friend Liam died"

~~~

Do you ever think about some things and how would it be if you did them differently? I surely do. I think about what would've happen if me and my brother never escaped. I think about if I never escaped..would I be able to meet Leo? I still don't have answers for those questions. But I certainly do have one answer to a question that I had. What would I do if I saved Liam's life. What would happen if he somehow came back.

Back at the time I thought that I would hug him and then tell him I love him and that I missed him. Now I realize I had the wrong answer all along. I screamed at him, shouted at him I was so angry with him. I never gave him a chance to explain himself to me and I still don't want an explanation.

On top of everything I was just upset and so sad that he never trusted me with his problems. He never told me he was in trouble. He never told me he needed help. Yet he told someone else and not me.

Maybe that was the reason I was so mad with him.

"Maybe we should give him a chance you know, to explain the situation and all" Leo said while pacing in the room.

"He should've told me a while ago. I always tell him about my problems and every thing that happens to me daily. He did too but he left out a big, big part of his life. He could have died Leo..for real."

"I know baby but he is okay and let's get you out of here"

"Okay" I whispered.

He waited till I got ready and filled some papers and then scooped me from the ground and carried me to his car.

He put me down, put my seat belt on and kissed my forehead. We were on our way home and it was dark. The weather was windy and chilly yet relaxing and calm.

Leo's hand was on my thigh the whole ride. I guess he was in deep thoughts when I realized that his hand kept going up. His hand was on my inner thigh now and it's when my breathing increased. I stirred a bit trying to get his hand off but he held on even more tight.

"Oh relax baby. We will finish this when we get home" he smirked and circled his thumb on my thigh.

Oh boy..

🔱__________________________________🔱

Thank you for reading!

My_Little_Skittle