Chapter 6 The Servant of Ryan

Jason slowly opened his eyes. He could see an ocean. And a sea. But they were moving fast by. Then he was free falling. And then, they all shot up like they just awoke from a bad dream. They were in the middle of a forest, in a clearing. The treetop covered the sky and made it almost completely dark. It was impossible to tell wether it was night or day. Birds chirped all around them on branches. Jason looked around before standing.

He helped Piper up while Leo brushed leaves off of his jacket. He set his hand aflame to light up the area.

"Where are we?" Piper asked.

"Where ever we are," Leo said. "It's giving me bad vibes friends."

Jason wished he could answer their questions. But he felt somehow out of place here. And there was no telling where Ryan sent them now. He reached into his pocket semi-consciously. When he pulled it out, he found his godslayer weapon. The one Lyse had given him, the Godslayer of Life. It was a coin similar to his old, but silver instead of gold. He flipped it, and the spear arose. But something felt different. He shot out a blast of lightning, but somehow the lightning felt foreign, as if it was not his own.

He took a deep breath. Years ago he trained with one of the god slayers. Lyse, godslayer of wisdom, madness and bountifullness. He taught Percy and himself how to use nature as an advantage. And he taught them both how to use the energy nature gives to make them stronger, called the nature transformation. He pulled all of his energy in the pit of his stomach and focused it. A glimmering white aura appeared around him, and his senses sharpened. He could see every detail of everything. He could sense all life within a few thousand feet. Once he thought they were safe he let go of the transformation.

"We should get moving," He said sheathing his blade.

"Where to captain?" asked Leo.

"Ryan sent us here for a reason. Might as well get out and look around for something," Piper agreed.

They heard rumbling. It was very slight, but they all could here the quaint sound well. They all immediately got into a tight triangle, looking at every area around them carefully. Piper took out Katoptris. Jason was taking in his surroundings calmly with nature energy. The clearing was small. He couldn't see very far, but faint movements were all around them. He couldn't tell which side they would attack from.

Suddenly, the running stopped. In front of them. Jason's senses were on high alert, until a women appeared from the shadow of the trees. She was a little taller than Jason, with puffy chocolate hair and intense golden eyes. She was definitely a godly being. That much the three of them could tell. She was wearing old greek hunting fabric, and a bow and a set of arrows slung across her shoulder.

"Who are you?'' Jason asked, setting his lance down just a little. But he could sense a massive amount of magic coming from her. Whatever she was, she was powerful.

"My name is Kym. Wife of Ryan Pesmenos."

"Really?" Leo asked hopefully. "Awesome. So did he send you to help us?"

She smiled cruelly, drawing her arrows. "Unfortunately no human."

She shot one, which they all managed dodged. Leo set his arms ablaze and fired at her. She jumped to the side, but all the forest behind her was immediately in ashes. She shot one at Piper, but Jason stopped it with his staff. He fired a bolt of lightning, which she deflected with her bow.

"Can we talk about this?" Leo asked.

"There is nothing to discuss godling," she said. She held out her hands which they noticed were gloved. And on the gloves, two red magic circles were painted on.