Chapter 16 A good plan

"We need to go to his world," Percy said.

There was a few seconds of silence. They were all reluctant to go to the universe that produced such a being like Ryan. Even John, Moxie and Maxx wasn't entirely sure that it was a good idea.

"Too risky," John finally said. "You need a large amount of magic to sustain a creature in another world. The reason Ryan isn't the same because he is able to feed off of the chaos here."

"Why do you want to go there anyway?" Maxx asked. "What's there?"

Percy shook his head. It is a long shot. Very. But I know how to defeat Ryan."

They all looked eagerly at him with opened ears.

"What do you mean?" Maxx asked. "How do we do this?"

'While I was traveling with him, he told me all about God."

"Wait," Leo said. "You mean G-O-D Gid. The one above all?"

Percy nodded. "He made deals with him, and Lucifer. Found all kinds of artifacts for them. But he told me about one, the only weapon that could defeat either God or Satan. He spent almost a lifetime searching for it. But never found it."

"Then this artifact must be rare," John said. "What is it?"

"Clever bastard never got too specific. Just told me enough to get interested then cut me off. But if this weapon is truly powerful enough to kill both God and Satan, it must be powerful enough to defeat him. He said that the weapon can only be found by the pure of heart."

"That eliminates any of us," he said. "We all have our little problems. But at least none of the servants of chaos can find it either."

Percy shook his head. "It never said that it had to be pure," he said.

"That makes. No sense," Annebeth said.

"Ryan is pure of heart," Percy said. "Just pure chaos."

     "Neither of us are pure either," John said. "So we cannot help. But, we cannot stay on this planet for much longer anyways."

    Maxx nodded. "We are not properly equipped to spend so much time in another world. And even if we tried to come back immediately, it will not work."

      "How is that?" Hazel aske him.

     "Our world and this world runs at different tumes," he said. "A day there, is several years here. We learned that the last time we tried to bring back Ryan."

    "We can help you," Moxie said. "But possibly for the next day and a half."

"So how can we find someone that's pure of heart?" Piper asked. "Those are rare."

Percy smiled. "There is one person. Selfless and brave. Encouraged by love only. Carter Kane."

"Carter?" Jason asked. "Whose that."

"An Egyptian magician we met when we were kids," Annebeth said. "And you are right. He is the most pure hearted person we know. Him and his sister."

"Maybe not his sister," Percy said. "She is a little abrasive for the sake of being abrasive. Not very pure. I have been keeping an eye on Carter. He is about forty six years old now. But. Ever sense his training with the godslay eff of magic, they learned how to use Ma'at to keep them in their prime."

"But best of all," Annebeth said. "He knows how to fight chaos beings. They defeated a similar being called Apophis. They know how chaos works."

"Perfect," Jason said. "Now where is he?"

Percy smirked just a little, which made Annebeth heart warm a little as this was the first time in years she saw him do such a thing. "I'll go get him. Only those with chaos or Ma'at elements are able to go there anyway. But you all need to find Ryan's servants, and capture them as quickly as possible. Without them, he will have to replan. Gives me enough time for me and the Kane's to find this lost relic."

"I'm going," Maya said.

Percy looked at her. A little surprised. "No you are not."

"What are you my dad?" she asked.

He sighed and looked towards Annebeth. "Any advice?"

"Make sure she doesn't die," Annebeth said. "You'll be surprised at how well she can handle herself."

"Fine then," he turned to his daughter. "Lets go kid. Let's see what you got."

He sat his hand on her forehead. John drew a circle of transportation and they disappeared in a flash of darkness as soon as he activated it.

"Now," Annebeth turned to the others. " we are sadly going to have to split up again. In teams of two to take on these guys."

"But how are two of us going to fight these guys when three could barely stand?" Leo asked

"We were unprepared," she said. "We know a little about them. And now we can use that. Leo and Hazel. You go up against Koncitus. With Leo's flames and Hazel's most manipulations, I think you may stand a chance. Jason and Thalia. You two take on Shaltear. Thalia's knowledge of the vampire can be our advantage. With you working together you got it. Piper, Luke and Frank. You have Fell and Faye. He said they use nature magic. Piper is good at countering it. Frank can take advantage of any field using his transforming magic. And Luke, you can irritate the shit out of them as you please."

"Can do," he said. "But quick problem. Where the hell are we going?"

"Yeah," Frank said. "Without the use of Ryan, we can't travel that fast."

"We aren't entirely without hope," Maxx said. "Remember, I still have my eyes. I can show you all where the servants are and where they are going. And take you to them."

"Great," she said. "And as for transport, we do it old school. We can use Rachel and Pipers connections in the help of getting to places. And that leaves the rest of us with . . . "

"Kono the troll and Esdeth," Maxx said. "These two are especially nasty. I am sorry, but I can't stay long. My abilities doesn't allow me to be in another universe for long. Especially his eyes. Good luck trying to deal with the servants."

     "Then I'm coming to," Zoë suddenly appeared in the doorway. She seemed to of been previously crying, because her eyes were still puffy and red. "I've dealt with his servants before, I could do it again."

"The creepy chick, sure," Leo said. "But I'm not so sure about the dopey guy. He looks like a bellhop."

"They don't call him Kono the barbarian for nothing. And you are right to fear Esdeth. She is an ice user, and the mentor of Koncitus, but can do it much more precise and more cruel. She has no honor. And more good news. She is protective of Ryan. Maybe a little more than Kym. Maybe. But she is still a general under her."

"Now," Annebeth said. "We need to address the elephant in the room, the gods. They are gone. Without them Olympus has fallen. And soon, the rest of the world will be without greek influence and other gods will take over."

"And we cannot have that," Maxx said and sighed. "I will have to stay and make sure no one will try and claim this throne room. God or Demigod. But I won't be able to help in your conflict. Me, John and Moxie will be gone within the next few days. We wish you luck."