Chracter & abilities

My version of the main cast has a plethora of abilities. Before you read, make sure you at least familiarize yourselves

Words to know:

Thama- a person's born magical nature that they are proficient in.

I.e. Darkness, Light, Fire, Water, Air, Lightning, Earth.

Plithos- greek for host.

Spiritual pressure- the imprint of magic on a landscape.

Ex. Chaos leaves chaos.

Tier- a level of magic

Ex. God tier is god level magic

Characters-

Percy Jackson- son of Poseidon. Thama is aqua. A Chaos plithos. Student of godslayer Lyse Opal, slayer of madness, wine, bountifullness, wisdom, war and weaving

Spells-

Chains of Poseidon- seals away enemies, strips them of their abilities to use magic.

Requirement: must understand the person's ability

Extreme current- a high pressured stream of water performed by condensing the water around him and directing it.

Water ball-condensed ball of water that exploded on contact.

Dragon of the seas- summons a water Dragon or large hippocampus that swallows a target whole and drags them under water.

Requirement: must be near water at lease six feet deep.

Spray of the sea- summons sea water from his body.

Seventh barrier of the sea- a water barrier that can also block light and sound from escaping.

Ryan Pesmenos- Godslayer of death, blood lust, revenge, love and travelers. Chaos Plithos. Thama is flame, lightning and darkness.

Spells-

Advanced healing-heals wounds from god tier and below magic. A basic spell all chaos plithos knows.

Alloíosi (Tamper)- an ability that gives the user full control over the mind, requiring only eye contact. Original users are able to strip targets of their powers. Not Ryan.

Requirement- Eye contact.

Chaos beam-a spiraling column of chaotic energy. Anything caught in it's path will be destroyed.

Dark bomb- the user channels chaotic energy into their arm, and once it contacts a physical object, the energy will cause an explosion full of chaotic energy

Hammer of judgment- a portal to the void (space between universes). Drops down in the form of a giant hammer from the sky.

Lightning fang-a spell that requires movement, but can send bolts of lightning through a target. Once the user makes contact.

Annebeth chase-

A daughter of Athena. Thama is darkness. Student of Thiana, godslayer of the underworld, Night and sleep.

Spells-

Dark clones- creates copies made of stuck together shadows.

Requirement: must be darkness around.

Nico di Angelo- a son of Hades. Thama is darkness. Found in the dark art. A former student of Ryan.

Spells-