Magic system

Magic casting is a pretty important part of this book. So I do not want anyone confused going into this. So here are some things about this hard magic system that is needed to know.

Casting a spell- There are a few ways to cast a spell. The most used way is to say it verbally and the magic symbol associated with that spell will appear in the air about the caster.

    They control the direction of the spell with their left hand, and the range, limit and area of effect with their right. Although, once a person reach mastery of a spell, they can do these things on sheer willpower alone.

    Another way is to draw the circle. Yes, it is time consuming, but drawing magic circles are more practical in terms of energy exhaust. It takes much less energy to activate a circle that is already drawn.

The magic system- The elements of magic is separated into seven types: Lightning, Air, Earth, Fire, Darkness, Light, and water. A thama is the element you are profficient in of course. But it is possible for someone who's thama is water to cast a spell in darkness. Although the amount of energy is much more costly. People born with multiple thamas are extremely rare.

The holy art, chaotic art and hellish art are exceptions to these rules on some degree. These are not thamas but are taught by a user of the art. And it's difficult to get a hand on any of these things, since you either have to have the devil's blessing, being a chaos Plithos, or be taught by an angel or Jesus. So there aren't a lot of users of this technique.

Abilities- simple. Abilities are magical powers that you can activate without verbal magic casting or magic circles. Ryan has a lot of these up his sleeve.